Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms Group

Posted by on Dec. 15, 2010 at 9:07 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 314 Total Views

I just started my own moms club up for South jersey moms , mostly do things around Burlington County.   So Join today and start meeting people, it's a great way if you new to the area or just a SAHM that is looking for something to do.   

http://www.meetup.com/Chic-Moms/

by on Dec. 15, 2010 at 9:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
LoriAnn87
by on Dec. 15, 2010 at 9:00 PM

Congrats on making a mom group and I hope you get plenty of mommy to join. I would love to join but I don't have the money and also Mikey is in school right now.

Eriksmomma06
by on Dec. 16, 2010 at 8:23 AM

Good luck. My son is in school and when he is not we have a free group that we have been involved in that isn't together anymore but I have made many good SAHM and working mommy friends...we get together and do stuff.

mommymel77
by on Dec. 16, 2010 at 9:44 AM

Thank you.  I just want to say I wish I could just do it free for everyone but it cost to list on that site and its the only way i know how to get get it started.   That's why i'm only charging 10.00 a year. Which is only .90 a month , just to help me with the cost of the website right now, also if i have money left over it could help with renting rooms and stuff for playdates or cut cost down when we do activities.   

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN