Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ocean n motion

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:14 AM
  • 7 Replies
  • 361 Total Views

Well it is literally 3 minutes from my home and ive never been there...lol I looked it up and I think y 2 boys will both love it, its pretty cute...i was thinking about maybe goin sometime next week if anyone else is interested!! my boys are 3, and 22 months

here is a link if anyone wants to check it out

http://www.oceannmotion.com/index.html

Teresa

Engaged to Chris

Mommy to Christopher(3) and Tai(1)

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Bethany825
by New Member on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:55 AM

I love Ocean and Motion. I used to take me goddaughter there all the time. My son is only 6 months and to little still. But I cannnot wait to take him when he is older

LoriAnn87
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 11:11 AM

I would love to take my son there but right now we are in the proccess of buying our first home and we need to save our money. But hopefully during the summer we will be able to take him over there to play.

KyliesMommy0407
by Member on Jan. 21, 2009 at 1:11 PM

I took Kylie there back in September.  She loved it!  I want to take her again but it's tough since I work full time.  I'll have to take a day off to treat her to a fun afternoon. That place is great!

mommie2rubin
by Member on Jan. 21, 2009 at 2:48 PM

my nephew is having his 1st bday party at ocean n motion next friday. I have never been there but it looks fun for the kids.

BabyNamey.com Name Badge

Carina89
by Member on Jan. 22, 2009 at 5:44 PM

Adrian LOVES it there!!! its awesome!!

DLS0702
by New Member on Feb. 7, 2009 at 11:34 PM

I used to take my daughter there and my 2 twin neices. I will tell you that it was fun. Just watch the toys and be sure to bathe your kids when they get home. Everytime we went one of the kids ended up sick. I was told that they can not sanitize all of the toys it was just too hard. So while it was a fun place to go I stopped going for that reason. There is also a place JellyBean Jungle in Marlton that is Great and now Kid Junction...

~Shannon~            Image

VerucaSallt
by on Feb. 16, 2009 at 8:42 AM

We had my sons 2 year birthday party there.  I prefer Jellybean Jungle in Marlton (cleaner, more big fixtures), but Ocean n Motion is nice, too.

I am a "I don't summarize my parenting style in a paragraph because it's none of your business" mom of 3.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)