Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Big Yard Sale!!

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 2:22 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 247 Total Views

There will be a community wide yard sale in Presidential lakes Sept. 26-27th (Sat/Sun) from 8am-2pm. There will be signs. It's also being advertised. I will be participating in this and so will a bunch of my friends at my home. So it will be a multi family sale at my house...lots of kids stuff and clothes and other things. Come check out the yard sales going on!!

grouplogo.gif picture by afcrs

by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 2:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
jen1226
by Member on Sep. 22, 2009 at 8:00 PM

Niki - Are there some big kid items you'll be selling?  If so you should post it...might entice the crowd. :)

Eriksmomma06
by on Sep. 25, 2009 at 7:23 AM

Haven't had time to take pictures but there will be a lot of little boy clothes ranging from 0mon-3T. Between me and the other girl there. There will be a lot of adult clothes sizes vary ( lots of woman's clothes...some plus size..mostly regular woman sizes) As well as some men's dress pants, jeans, shirts, ties. There will be baby items, toys, TV for sale. Selling a weight bench w/ weights..will not be outside but will be inside if interested. As well as a german stroller and video games. Selling a nintendo Gameboy Advance w/ games and charger and case and headset (50 bucks obo).

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)