Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Too much to handle pls help!

Posted by on Oct. 21, 2011 at 9:35 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 335 Total Views
My 4 year old passed last April 4th, almost 2 months later I find out I'm pregnant. I'm almost 5 months now and so depressed, I can't stop smoking weed or cigarettes. I can't do this anymore!! Pls don't judge me I need support, I have no one!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 21, 2011 at 9:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Mommylove.sl.ei
by Member on Oct. 22, 2011 at 9:54 AM
What can we do to help. I want you to find what you need so you can have a healthy baby in a few months. If you need anything let us know. I lost my little guy about four months ago and had to get professional help but I feel so much better now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cowgirlmom09
by Member on Oct. 22, 2011 at 9:15 PM
I want you to have a healthy baby in a few months. Sounds like you need to talk to someone. I lost my 17 month old 6 months ago and understand how you are feeling. Let us know how we can help you.
BaByMoMMa11406
by New Member on Oct. 23, 2011 at 12:04 AM
Idk what to do..idk who to reach out to I feel so lost
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommylove.sl.ei
by Member on Oct. 23, 2011 at 9:35 AM
Try a pregnancy care center, I just did a fundraising project for them they mentors that you can talk to and most of the time its free.
im pregnant to after lossing my son you have to know your lost love is trying to look after you and their baby brother or sister.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cowgirlmom09
by Member on Oct. 23, 2011 at 4:39 PM
Try your ob or the doctor your seeing for your pregnancy. They can help you find someone that can help you. Or may be able to help you themselves.
alexgia
by Member on Jan. 24, 2012 at 12:05 AM
i have no idea how hard it would be to lose a 4 year old. it was so hard for me to lose my newborn. you owe it to your oldest to give this baby a chance. he or she deserves it. even though they will never replace the child you lost it will mean a new beginning for you. please make the best of it and take any help you can find. i am thinking of you.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN