Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I feel so lost and broken to the very depths of my soul

Posted by on Nov. 1, 2011 at 7:31 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 461 Total Views
My son Wyatt Reid was still born Aug 26 2011. Im so incredibly lost and broken
39 weeks along. I don't sleep I can't eat and I can't set foot in his room.
He was my 3 rd child and only boy. I'm trying to be strong for my daughters but getting
Through the day is a chore for me
by on Nov. 1, 2011 at 7:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
mommiemomma
by New Member on Nov. 2, 2011 at 10:46 AM

I am so sorry for your loss.  You are still so early in this horrible journey.  Give yourself time and continue to try and be strong for your girls.  If you can find a support group they help.  Hugs to you.

Cowgirlmom09
by Member on Nov. 7, 2011 at 7:17 PM
1 mom liked this
So sorry about losing your son. I lost mine April 12, 2011. His name was Wyatt James. I promise it will get better as time goes by. You need to be strong for your daughters.
purplelibra0006
by on Nov. 8, 2011 at 12:58 AM

It does take some time. It is so early in this horrible nightmare, give yourself some time to grieve.

After my son passed away, May 5th, 2010, It was so difficult for me to keep it together for my two older children, 12 and 8 at the time. They would cry with me. Even to this day, my daughter 13 now, cries with me. She can always sense when I am thinking bout him.

Give yourself time. It's not easy and you will have your ups and downs. But over time, you will be able to function through out the day.

Hugs to you.  I am so sorry for your loss.

HeatherLummus
by New Member on Apr. 24, 2012 at 3:15 AM
Thank you all. In two days baby Wyatt would have been 8 months old. I still feel so very broken to my core. Does it ever really get better? My therapist has diagnosed me with PTSD. I still can't breath when I sen get close to a baby section and cry amd want to puke when I hear babies cry. My sister n law gave birth to her son he looked just like my son but moving and crying and breathing I had a panic attack and had to be medicated. I'm hoping this does get better so far very lite relief. My husband ended up cleaning out and packing up his room. Now his stuff resides in the garage and I can't even bear to look at the boxes. When does it get better?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kristine1218
by Member on May. 2, 2012 at 1:09 PM

Oh sweetie I am so sorry....I hope you can find a way to be strong! Jayden's stuff is in the garage also and i'm so upset about it. It's like they took all of his stuff out of here, like he never existed and that pisses me off. I am still angry, bitter and sad. I can't tell you when things will get better. Everyone grieves differently. For some it takes longer, some find a way to be strong sooner. Either way is just fine. Do what feels right to you. If you find something that helps....do it! Don't ever feel guilty about moving forward, Your baby wants you to be happy, he wants you to smile. Give him that gift of seeing you smile again!!! Hope you begin to feel better!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)