• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How Are You Ladies Doing?

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:38 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 349 Total Views

How are things going for you? Anything you want to talk about?

Tuesday is my 6 week pp check up after loosing Ryder. I cannot believe that he would be 6 weeks old already. Thankfully time seems to be flying by! It helps I have been really busy since then, getting my oldest enrolled in school, meeting people, going on playdates... Today we went to the circus, first time the girls have been and it was a lot of fun =) I have also started my job hunting... So far absolutely nothing=/.

I am going to start working on our garden this week and get some beans and peas started, and also start my tomato plants.

But I am really scared about Tuesday, first that I could possibly be pregnant again, no signs or symptoms, but we have not prevented in the least in the last 3 weeks... Not sure how I will feel if I am pregnant again, excited definately, but also scared about the out come... I won't be able to handle losing another baby. I am also kind of scared about what she will say about the testing they did on Ryder and me, I am afraid because of hubby's blood disorder it is genetic and we won't ever be able to have a healthy son.

Anyway, I hope you are all doing well!! Hugs.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
BlahNomMom
by Member on Mar. 20, 2012 at 11:32 PM
*hugs* good luck with the job search hun
I'm doing okay, I suppose, it'll be three months tomorrow since Dax passed away. And I still have no answers its killing me! I've moved back to my home town, been staying with friends till SO finds work. Yay sleeping on couches... they moved my due date to April 11th, so she's due even sooner! I had a bit of a melt down the other day , I was starting to fall asleep and thinking of the baby then I started thinking about how things were with my son, and freaked out, idk if I can handle her when she comes . So I can totally understand your fear of being pregnant again.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)