Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Getting better...

Posted by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 2:09 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 328 Total Views

I'm just curious what some of you have done to start the healing process.  As we all know, the wound will never be 100% but it gets better.  I was thinking that we could compile a list of things that we have done the start the healing process that newcomers can read and get solid strong advice from.

~I started writing Hope a letter every night.  I feel so much better after talking to her and telling her how her daddy and I are doing.  I keep them in a spiral notebook and when I feel down, I read a letter to remind myself that she is always listening.  It really helps.

by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 2:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Otter1326
by New Member on Aug. 17, 2012 at 3:53 PM
I like this idea. I dont know where to start.
kristine1218
by Member on Sep. 6, 2012 at 9:21 PM

I talk to Jayden all the time, Sometimes I just sit at the cemetary and talk to him about his brothers and sister and how I am so proud that I got to be his momma and that I miss him!!! I don't usually even cry anymore, I just talk to him and let him know how much he was loved and I can't wait for the day to come when I get to see his beautiful face again!

Cowgirlmom09
by Member on Sep. 7, 2012 at 6:06 PM
Me and my dog go to the cemetery together at least once a wk and visit him and talk to him. I do every once in a while cry bc I am pregnant with what would be his little sister that I always wanted him to have so its hard on me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alexgia
by Member on Sep. 9, 2012 at 12:45 AM
my loss of shawn was years ago from sids which i feel i still have no answers about. i went on to have 4 more but i feel i was never scared of death since he would be waiting for me. i prayed that i could live to raise my other children since i was their only living parent. now that they are adults i feel i am living on borrowed time and would love to be around for the grandchildren but whatever happens.
RaveMonster
by New Member on Sep. 14, 2012 at 4:48 PM

i havent really dealt with it . i need alot of help right now its been the hardest thing in my life to heal from and at this moment in my life i have pretty much resorted to other things to numb my pain

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)