Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Angel Days

Posted by on Jul. 4, 2008 at 11:01 AM
  • 9 Replies
  • 779 Total Views
I am so sorry that I haven't been on here a lot lately.  This is a bad time of year for me.  I just wanted to get on here and tell you all that I have been thinking of you.  I also wanted to tell Mombabella that I was thinking of you and your Nicholas on the 1st.  I hope you had a peaceful day.  Also         angel9305, I hope things went ok for you on your angels due date on June 15th.  And KimberlyMonique, I hope you had a peaceful 1 year angelversary for Victoria on June 15th.  Again, I am so sorry that I didn't get these out sooner.  Also, Sunday, the 6th, will be my little angel, Tristan's, 1st birthday and angelversary.  I hope everyone is doing good.  If I missed anyone, I am so sorry.

Whitney, mom to 3
       1 that walks, 1 that flies, and one on the way.

by on Jul. 4, 2008 at 11:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
ilovecoffee95
by Member on Jul. 4, 2008 at 2:33 PM
Thank you for remembering our moms and their angels,I will be thinking of all of you today,Robin
mommything03
by on Jul. 5, 2008 at 11:39 AM
good luck with the 6th love, i hope everything falls into place for you. you will be in my thoughts and prayers
http://www.cafemom.com/group/playlist ( if you like music come help us out)

you from MONTANA? come here
http://www.cafemom.com/group/bigskymamasandgrammas

you a mom that are tired of people saying you are a bad mom because you drink, smoke, and cuss come on over!!!
http://www.cafemom.com/group/badassmamas
angel9305
by Member on Jul. 10, 2008 at 6:37 PM
Thank you for thinking of me too. I haven't been on much lately. I hope things went okay for you on the 6th. "HUGS"
2boys_plus1
by Group Owner on Jul. 11, 2008 at 10:47 AM
Hi ladies.  The 6th went pretty good.  We all went out shopping for things for Tristan and then went and spent some time at the cemetery.  We got him a Mr. potato head and Caleb picked out an airplane.  Then we got flowers and a balloon.  I spent most of the day at home by myself looking at his pictures, but I made it through.  Today is 1 year since we had the funeral.  Here are a couple of pics from sunday.
Caleb was putting his little robot into the airplane.

Caleb with Tristan's balloon.

Happy Birthday Tristan.

Whitney, mom to 3
       1 that walks, 1 that flies, and one on the way.

2boys_plus1
by Group Owner on Oct. 6, 2008 at 11:36 AM

JJ, or JaeJae, I just wanted to let you know that I will be thinking of you tomorrow on Paytons 1 year birthday.  Take it easy and if you need anyhting, just ask.

Whitney, mom to 3 boys
                        2 that walk, and 1 that flies

2boys_plus1
by Group Owner on Feb. 26, 2009 at 5:07 PM

I just wanted all of the february mommas to know that I am thinking of you all and your angels.  I hope you all have peaceful days remembering your little angels.

Whitney, mom to 3 boys

2boys_plus1
by Group Owner on Mar. 3, 2009 at 9:59 PM

Just wanted deborah, Johanna, and mamiofanangel07 to know that I am thinking of you all on the angelversaries of your sweet little angels.  I hope you all have peaceful days.

Whitney, mom to 3 boys

2boys_plus1
by Group Owner on Mar. 8, 2009 at 7:52 PM

Just wanted to tell K.T. that I was thinking about her yesterday on Williams 1 year angelversary.  I wasnt able to get on the computer but wanted you to know that I was thinking of you.

Whitney, mom to 3 boys

sophiamommy324
by New Member on Aug. 8, 2011 at 6:19 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)