Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

new to the group

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:53 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 484 Total Views

hello ladies i am new to the group but am not from baytown in crosby but still pretty close anyways i have a three almost four year old little girl and just looking for moms around this area give me  a message maybe we can meet up sometimes ok  god bless.

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 10:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
cjray77
by on Apr. 10, 2009 at 3:36 PM

I just wanted to say hi I am also pretty new to this area I live in Baytown,Tx.I have two children ages 3 year old girl and 7 months old little boy.

Valerie798308
by New Member on Apr. 12, 2009 at 4:34 AM

I am also fairly new to Baytown, I am a stay at home mom with a 9 month old little boy.  Because Tristan is an only child and not in daycare his pediatrican has recommended that we find a play yard or something where Tristan can interact with children his own age.....does anyone know of anything like that around here? 

MommaTasha1003
by Member on Apr. 13, 2009 at 9:56 AM

Baytown Library has story tim.. look at the calender & you will find baby time & evening story time.

Baytown Parks & Recreation may have something, but from what I see alot dont start until toddler age.

Me & Dh joined the YMCA its located on N.Main across the st. from the police station, my dd is 2.5 and loves the daycare there, so for us its great because dd gets play time, i get some time to myself & can work out! Everyone wins! lol

Quoting Valerie798308:

I am also fairly new to Baytown, I am a stay at home mom with a 9 month old little boy. Because Tristan is an only child and not in daycare his pediatrican has recommended that we find a play yard or something where Tristan can interact with children his own age.....does anyone know of anything like that around here?

PaigeW214
by New Member on Jun. 26, 2009 at 12:30 AM
Hello! I'm new to the group. I have an almost one year old son. We go to Texas Children's a lot because he had a bone marrow transplant in March, but he's doing well. Good to see some other Baytown people on here!

Paige
Temptress1111
by on Sep. 6, 2009 at 11:34 AM

Hi, Im new to this group as well and Im in Pasadena, but Im at the very edge- it takes me about 20 minutes to get to Garth road, so Im not very far!  I'm interested in connecting with Mommies, because I've played shy girl for too long since Ive moved here and 7 years later, I still have no friends, LOL!  (Well, its really not funny), Im not looking for best friends per say, just someone to share things with and go out with occasionally.  I do "THOSE" parties, and when it came time to host a BeautiControl Party, I realized I couldnt do that to a consultant- make her drive to my party and have no one there for her.....  Anyway, sorry for the long story!  I hope to connect soon! 

Michelle Jonelunas
832-407-7456
Temptations Parties Consultant #5454
E-mail me!
the_temptations_temptress@yahoo.com
Catalog: http://temptationsparties.com/catalog.aspx

Macsmom08
by New Member on Feb. 20, 2010 at 8:14 PM

I also live in Crosby! My daughter is 2!! Where are you in Crosby?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)