Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

To All Micro Preemie Moms

Posted by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 3:40 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 255 Total Views

I is great to know that there is a site for such a topic My daughter Aaliyah (ah-lee-yah) was a micro preemie .   She was born on August 2, 2007 she weighted 1 lb  10oz.  I have went through a lot of the same things that you all, but I can say be prayerful and strong.  This too shall pass.  Aaliyah is 16 months old and is now 16 lbs.  She is still tiny for her age but she is doing great.  She is a little developmentally delayed but I know that she will over come that.  Stay strong ladies.

God Bless

Victoria

by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 3:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
jsikapv
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 4:02 PM

I know what you mean-

This is a wonderful site, and a great oppertunity to share with other mom's who know what I went through. I just wish that I had found this during the hard times when Gage was in the NICU. (he's 3 now) I know I only pop in this group from time to time, but if anyone has any questions, I'm here if you need to ask them! I did the NICU life for 197 days with my little man, and I know what it's like.  ((HUGS)) to all of you staying strong right now!

-Jessica

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

aprilmarie08
by New Member on Dec. 15, 2008 at 9:29 PM

Thanks so much for writing this!!  I love hearing good micro preemie stories ... it gives me so much hope.  My Ashlynn was born at 23w 3d and is doing quite well.  There have been many ups and downs already and she's only a month old.  I just love hearing of preemies that are doing good.  Hopefully I'll be there some day.  :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)