Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

im new

Posted by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 3:24 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 207 Total Views

hello every one well my little miracle was born on jan 9 08 she was 1 lbs 15 ozs and 12 inchs 26w 2d she was in the nicu for 3 months

it started on jan 6 i woke up in the morining to go to the bath room and my water broke as i started to get up i seen there was blood every where i started to freak out and called my doctor he hold me to get to the LD RIGHT AWAY i live about 20 mins away i got there and they checked me and said that my water did break and they dont know how long she would stay in there they got the nicu doctors to come down and talk to me and i just started to cry because they said the chances of her living was 10% and i could not deal with that they stop her from comeing that night and on jan 9 at 630 alexis was born by c section because the bleeding got really bad and the cont got worst so they had to get her out alexis test on the a gap score 8 out of 9 that was very great but she had along way still to go i did not get to see her for 9 hours worrying if she was okay EVERYTHING WENT THREW MY MIND i got to see her at 4am and when i walked into the nicu i just cry so hard because this tiny little baby was my baby and i could not believe she was breathing on her own when they said that she only had a 10% chance of living

by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 3:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
paulac83
by Member on Dec. 17, 2008 at 6:17 PM

Congratulations on your little fighter! So she is almost one now? Or older?

LEXISDANISMOMMY
by New Member on Dec. 17, 2008 at 7:05 PM

she will be 1 on jan 9

Quoting paulac83:

Congratulations on your little fighter! So she is almost one now? Or older?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)