Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

im not ready....

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 3:05 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 334 Total Views

daycare...

ok so today i went to check out a daycare with a friend its a ppac center.. which is staffed with nurses and its for babies and kids that cant go to a "normall" daycare, corol is included in this while on the monitor and o2...i freaked. i dot like the idea at all and im supposed to be going back to work in what apri;l....omg i dont know it was like scary to see the kids that really need therepys and to see corol its like umm no. but yes...but i dont know it just really freaked me out i dont want to leave her just yet isnt that terrible. i also know its a normal feeling to go through but is it really this strong . just the though is putting my stomach in my throught ahhhh

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 3:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
AggieMamacita
by Bronze Member on Feb. 13, 2009 at 3:43 PM

I can't say I blame you. It would KILL me. I had that feeling even when I went back to work while he was in the NICU... like I wasn't where I needed to be.... good luck!!!

ninafox
by Member on Feb. 14, 2009 at 11:07 AM

maybe it would work better for you to find a personal babysitter who was willing to take the cpr class and you could show her how the monitor works. I don't know if your babe is having episodes but if she's not you should feel safe leaving her with someone...after they've had the cpr class of course.Your lg has the same stuff mine had when she came home.

LovelyElise
by Member on Feb. 14, 2009 at 9:12 PM
wow this must be tough for you. i'm freaking out and i'm going back this month and my little one is already 13 months! i wouldn't have been able to leave her any earlier, but you have to do what you have to do! i think i would feel safer with the daycare. the people there are professionals and if she does have an episode i think she would be better off there. don't worry about what the other kids are like. she'll be ready to go into a "normal" daycare before you know it. this is just my opinion, but i just don't trust my daughter's life or well being with a complete stranger who may or may not know how to deal with certain things. i feel more comfortable with her being in a group setting. your little girl will be fine either way. don't feel guilty or bad for having to go back to work.
dmc38
by Member on Feb. 15, 2009 at 10:40 PM

I would try to get someone to come into your home. I found a great person to watch my daughter. I pay her just as much as a daycare, but cash money instead. I would rather not claim it at tax time then take her somewhere. She even goes to all of our doctor appointment with us. I don't like Ella to ride in the back with no one there. I wish you luck.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)