Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mars Retrograde

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 12:35 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 164 Total Views
  • On Dec 20th 2009, The Planet Marswill go Retrograde this means that Mars will appear to be going backwards from the Earths perspective. What also does this mean Astrologically? Well That People will be more willing to stop and listen before reacting. Decisions  may also take longer I think , because Saturn in Libra. So that balance (Libra)between should I do this or that, will be taken very (Saturn)seriously.   DELAYS?-- maybee IMPATIENCE with Mars involved As for a MARS retrograde-this is different in that it has more to do with ACTION. (whereas when Mercury retrogrades it has to do with thought)
  • So what I have been told is to imagine a Warrior who has to stop to rest.
  • What sign is your natal Mars? Mars will be stationing (appearing to stop) in the sign LEO--so think about it what does LEO represent & where is it in your chart?

Do you have personal planets your chart ruler or Sun in the sign LEO? particularly 19 degrees the planet Mars will sit on this degree until the end of December---check your chart and see !

• Leo represents Drama Romance Royalty Children........
  • Mars represents Courage Assertiveness Compitition............
  • now how will this play out - I wonder if war will slow as well , hoping 
  • Mars motivates us to act representing our physical selves also having to do with sex
  • Leo is our Heart, Fire sign, Fire signs also represents Spiritual Beliefs

Mars will then be retrograde till about March 10th 2010 it will then station and go Direct in Leo until the 2nd week of June 2010.   

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 12:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)