Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Help

Posted by on Mar. 13, 2012 at 7:07 AM
  • 7 Replies
  • 146 Total Views

So I dont know what exactly I am but I know I have strong Capricorn traits, and I can never seem to make any friends on this site!! 12/29 is my bday any insight??
I know I am a rare type of personality as is most but it seems like everyone else gets along, could it be my bossy traits?

I dont know how to make it bigger but hope this works this time.

by on Mar. 13, 2012 at 7:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
arianna24 Head Admin
by on Mar. 13, 2012 at 4:01 PM
I made a post on how to make your astrology chart. I link you to the site and walk you through it step by step. You need to know your exact time of birth as a few hours can change your whole chart.

I haven't made any friends on this site, and I don't make friends in real life either. I think it's because I have a wall set up that tells people to stay away. I like being in my own bubble because I have a bit of anxiety.

Update with your chart and I'll take a look at it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rayroe2
by on Mar. 13, 2012 at 4:04 PM

I know I couldn't figure out the site, I could only figureout the partner one, but hold on I am gonna go try it again, me either my only friend is dh and I love that but I want some friends only when I was little I always had friends but then I started moving a lot and I put a wall up also lol anyways let me stop talking brb 

Quoting arianna24:

I made a post on how to make your astrology chart. I link you to the site and walk you through it step by step. You need to know your exact time of birth as a few hours can change your whole chart.

I haven't made any friends on this site, and I don't make friends in real life either. I think it's because I have a wall set up that tells people to stay away. I like being in my own bubble because I have a bit of anxiety.

rayroe2
by on Mar. 13, 2012 at 4:11 PM

k I updated it. and I have NO CLUE about anything it is saying

Quoting arianna24:

arianna24 Head Admin
by on Mar. 14, 2012 at 12:29 AM
You need to save it to your computer and then add it as an image, it doesn't work for the URL (I'll update the page that explains how to make the chart so people don't get confused)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rayroe2
by on Mar. 14, 2012 at 12:00 PM

k I did I hope it works lol and yeah once I reread it I got it but the site it self is confusing, you made it clear.

Quoting arianna24:

You need to save it to your computer and then add it as an image, it doesn't work for the URL (I'll update the page that explains how to make the chart so people don't get confused)

arianna24 Head Admin
by on Mar. 14, 2012 at 8:35 PM
Wow yes I can see strong Cappy traits!

In traditional astrology, before Uranus, Neptune or Pluto (yes we still use pluto in astrology even though it's not a planet) Capricorn AND Aquarius were the rulers of Saturn. Saturn is like the planet of karma, longevity, lessons, responsabiliy... If you google cafeastrology you can read up some traits of Saturn in more depth.

I will take a deeper look at it later, had a very busy and tiring day
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rayroe2
by on Mar. 14, 2012 at 8:48 PM

I knew it,  thanks please do because I always wanted to get deeper into it to learn how to control my self better lol I almost got kicked off this site because of my mouth and got blocked from a group, thanks for taken time out to help me I hope you get rest time =]

Quoting arianna24:

Wow yes I can see strong Cappy traits!

In traditional astrology, before Uranus, Neptune or Pluto (yes we still use pluto in astrology even though it's not a planet) Capricorn AND Aquarius were the rulers of Saturn. Saturn is like the planet of karma, longevity, lessons, responsabiliy... If you google cafeastrology you can read up some traits of Saturn in more depth.

I will take a deeper look at it later, had a very busy and tiring day

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)