Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

April 2012 notes

Posted by (Group Owner) on Apr. 12, 2012 at 2:26 AM
  • 1 Replies
  • 163 Total Views

Just a general note on this month hope its been good for all.

This month we had a Super Full Libra Moon and me being a Libra it did affect me emotionally-- The moon itself when hitting points of your natal chart can bring about and bring out emotions. In my case it was either dealing with parents and trying to help them get along (another Libra thing) dealing with service people (mars in Virgo) getting mad about it (again MARS!) not gonna go into it but this has to do with social service agencies and my frustration trying to get help for my 86yr old dad . Moderating between the parents (again a Libra thing). Then getting all emo @ work as I had worked a bit too much (did a double) then the next nurse was extremely picky (Virgo) on me (that AM Moon in Virgo plus conjunct  Mars in Virgo degrees off my Vertex) and thus I nearly had a breakdown UGH!--- anyways It all reflects on my natal Mars in Virgo (I am hard enough on myself already) and that I am getting towards a Mars return ((So what that means it in the same sign it was when I was born so its emphasised)  Mars through the month of April will continue in Virgo This Saturday the 14th it will go direct @ 3degrees Virgo --- So early degree Virgo's Take note Action and Energy potential for violence even don't wear yourself too thin.  The Mutable signs Such as Pisces Sagittarius Gemini especially early degree (early in the sign) take note as well. Hard aspects such as opposition and Square bring out action and so its not just effective on Virgo's

Mercury is Direct and will be out of its shadow period by the 23rd of this month so communication and transportation will improve-- this may have affected Late Pisces and early Aries more than usual-- watch what you say and things may still need a redo-- you don't have to be a Pisces or Aries to have this problem check to see where these signs land in your natal chart to see where you can be effected.

Venus just moved Into Gemini-- sweet for the talk and sweet for the Gemini's Jupiter continues in Taurus Lucky Taurus as its been awhile they have had Jupiter on their side. Saturn still retrograde in Libra(relationships may be on hold as well as romance and partnerships). Uranus in Aries-- the revolution continues ---on with the uprising (love that Muse song BTW), Neptune is in Pisces (I just can't help but think of Whitney Houston with this one Musician/water) and last but not least Pluto in Capricorn The transformation breakdown of the corporate world. Pluto has just gone retrograde as well and this one takes awhile but theres gonna be some redo's when it comes to transforming business and corporate structure perhaps some more things will come out in the open regarding what goes on behind the scenes in large corporations---having Uranus in Aries the revolution again continues. (these are long term themes as the outer planets move very slowly and when they retrograde there are do overs and things seam to take even longer)

So hope your world has been doing well and April brings sweet flowers a sturdy lasting romance or a steading recommitment of a tried and true one. Peace to you.

by on Apr. 12, 2012 at 2:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
arianna24 Head Admin
by on Apr. 12, 2012 at 2:55 PM
1 mom liked this
Wonderful!

I posted about Venus the other day, I don't have much time to write it all out with school and everything (funny you mention social workers, I just saw one yesterday! It was a good experience for me though) but my SO got laid off, and *money* has been a big factor in my life (libra is in my second house).

I have discovered a LOT about the food industry and major corporations. When I told me dad about fake foods and GMO's (genetically modified organisms) he said "I don't believe in them." Like it was some kind of conspiracy theory.. I laughed and told him there's nothing to believe in! It's true!

I'll be SO happy to see our global corporations brought to there knees, even if it's inconvenient to us. I'm so done with a hated government we are forced to elect! Democracy is a joke, and I hope something is done!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN