Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New!!

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 12:49 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 306 Total Views
Hey y'all. I'm new to the group. I don't know much except that I'm a Taurus. But I can't wait to learn more :)
CafeMom Tickers
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 12:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
jillian_G1
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 9:36 AM

Wow, welcome!! My sister is a Taurus. I can tell you a little bit. 

Taurus love their families, love children, you like neutral and cool tone colors; like blue, green, brown, even some purple. Not overly religious, but very spiritual. What I mean by that is that you are religious, but not over the top about it. It's more about spiritual happiness, and feeling connected with the earth and god. You fall in love hard. You love having a few close friends who are like family, but keep strangers and acquaintances at a distance. Someone has to prove your trust, but once they lose your trust its almost impossible to get it back. You love animals, you probably have atleast a couple of pets, I'm betting. Your optimistic about life, and about achieving your goals. You have passion and drive for life. I'm guessing as your career your either a teacher, counselor, own a daycare, nurse, doctor, social worker. That's just a few, Taurus are very loving and caring people, they can be humanitarians.

does this sound like you??

dawnnamarie
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 9:43 AM
Very close :):)
Right on with the religious views.
I have few people that I consider true friends. I like having a good time, but out of all the acquaintances, they usually don't get much further than that.
Love- yes, I fall very hard, and usually quick. I knew my fiancé was the one almost immediately :)
We have a dog, but I would have a small zoo if DF would let me. I especially love cats. I feed strays routinely!
The only thing that's off is the career. I actually work as an operator at a power plant. I love the challenge, and I saw it as a way to prove myself- by taking on a very male dominated workplace :) I eventually would like to get into human relations or community outreach for the company though, so that's a bit of humanitarianism :):)

Thank you for the information. I've always been very interested in learning new things, but there's so much info online that it overwhelmed me every time I tried to find out more .

Quoting jillian_G1:

Taurus love their families, love children, you like neutral and cool tone colors; like blue, green, brown, even some purple. Not overly religious, but very spiritual. What I mean by that is that you are religious, but not over the top about it. It's more about spiritual happiness, and feeling connected with the earth and god. You fall in love hard. You love having a few close friends who are like family, but keep strangers and acquaintances at a distance. Someone has to prove your trust, but once they lose your trust its almost impossible to get it back. You love animals, you probably have atleast a couple of pets, I'm betting. Your optimistic about life, and about achieving your goals. You have passion and drive for life. I'm guessing as your career your either a teacher, counselor, own a daycare, nurse, doctor, social worker. That's just a few, Taurus are very loving and caring people, they can be humanitarians.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jillian_G1
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 10:18 AM

Human relations and community outreach is humanitarian, and kind of social work. Social workers actually work for state, county, and federal, even private companies such as human relations departments, Dhs, hospitals, orphanages, lawyers, adoption agencies, mental health agencies, doctors, social work is a very widespread area. 

Quoting dawnnamarie:

I have few people that I consider true friends. I like having a good time, but out of all the acquaintances, they usually don't get much further than that.
Love- yes, I fall very hard, and usually quick. I knew my fiancé was the one almost immediately :)
We have a dog, but I would have a small zoo if DF would let me. I especially love cats. I feed strays routinely!
The only thing that's off is the career. I actually work as an operator at a power plant. I love the challenge, and I saw it as a way to prove myself- by taking on a very male dominated workplace :) I eventually would like to get into human relations or community outreach for the company though, so that's a bit of humanitarianism :):)

Thank you for the information. I've always been very interested in learning new things, but there's so much info online that it overwhelmed me every time I tried to find out more .

Quoting jillian_G1:

dawnnamarie
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 10:19 AM
Thats not where I am yet- but it WILL happen!! :):)

Quoting jillian_G1:

Human relations and community outreach is humanitarian, and kind of social work. Social workers actually work for state, county, and federal, even private companies such as human relations departments, Dhs, hospitals, orphanages, lawyers, adoption agencies, mental health agencies, doctors, social work is a very widespread area. 

Quoting dawnnamarie:

Quoting jillian_G1:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
littlejulie Group Owner
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 10:51 PM
1 mom liked this

I think now of the Taurean astrologer John Frawley who wrote The Real Astrology (he may be an interesting read for you if you haven't already looked into it )

heres his bio

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Frawley_(astrologer)

& WELCOME TO OUR GROUP :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)