Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

July through December 2005 Babies

Posted by   + Show Post
Hello Moms,

This is dedicated to the second half of 2005 babies! Please post a hello, introduce yourself and your little one; let us know when your baby was born, their likes, dislikes and some new things they are doing. Sharing is fun! Please remember, all babies learn and do things at their own times. Each and every baby is unique and a very special gift.

~Lisa
CafeMom Moderator
by on Feb. 7, 2007 at 10:24 AM
Replies (11-16):
kennedismommie
by on Sep. 1, 2007 at 12:36 PM
hi my name is natasha and i am a stay at home mom to a beautiful princess who was born dec.1,2005 her name is kennedi faith.. i am 26yrs old and i have been married for 5yrs and my husband is a WONDERFUL husband and daddy he is a police officer.
Angie.worth
by on Jan. 23, 2008 at 9:45 PM
Hmm well Our Daughter Athena  was Born November 29.  She defiantly is a little miracle child.  She was born with many birth defects.  Being Cleft Palate and lip, 4 hole in her her and a corarctation of the aorta, an omphalocele (born with intestine on the outside of belly).  She has had surgery to  fix her heart and stomach and her cleft lip.   And Just four months ago  she had emergency surgery to fix a Diaphragmatic hernia and a malrotation of intestines and they took out her appendix to.  At this point I am glad we are military cause they have paid for the surgery's.  Now she a very bright and energetic little girl. She surprise me every day with what she has learned.  Specially since the doc's didn't she would get far.  And now she know her ABC"S ,numbers ,shapes and lot more. I am constantly working with her and the speech therapist. I am so proud of my little girl.  Right now in about a month and a half she will get to see her daddy again. Since the military sent him on a one year tour to korea. Can't wait to be a family again. we are currently working on potty traing  but it is slow. she loves her kitty's we have.   I think the only thing I am not ready for is when the have to start surgery to fix her cleft palate. but thankfully that is a good 5 years down the road. Well I guess that is kind of us for now.
joyfulheart79
by on Jan. 27, 2008 at 5:54 PM
Hello! my name is Candy and I am a 28yr-old,sahm of two boys,Jacob who's 6yrs and Andrew who is 2yrs. Andrew was born on august 31,2005.I have been married for 6.5yrs.Andrew is a climber!he loves watching sesame street and veggie tales.he just loves playing outside.he is talking up a storm. he adores his brother and loves playing with our pom,pippin.his toys are all over the place,which doesn't surprise me in the least bit.I am hoping to make some new friends and meet other moms!
Candy
deltadawn1975
by on Apr. 10, 2008 at 7:27 AM
ny name is melissa grady. My daughter emily violet was born Dec.21,2005. She is crazy about elmo, blues clues, clifford, and dragon tales. I haven't found much of anything she doesn't like. She isn't picky when it comes to eating. She has been potty trained since October of last year. She wears a pull up to bed and when we go out but when we're out she lets me know when she has to go to the potty.
James3Girlz
by on Apr. 19, 2008 at 9:37 AM
Hi All~I am currently a stay at home Mom, (hopefully going out into the work force soon) with 4 kids.  My son is 14, my daughter is 10 and I have two year old twin daughters born August 30th, 2005.  They are identical.  Just looking for moms in similar situations to chat with. 
katienick
by New Member on Jun. 23, 2009 at 1:12 PM

Hi my name is Katie, a sahm, I have 2 daughters, Alyssa who will be 4 Sept. 19th and Abriana who is 3 months old.  I am married and have been for a year and a half.  We are from Missouri.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)