Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome!

Posted by on Jan. 12, 2008 at 3:59 PM
  • 9 Replies
  • 384 Total Views
Welcome to the Shaklee User group.  Please take a moment to introduce yourself, if you use Shaklee products, or if you have never heard of Shaklee.

My name is Michelle.  I live in Wisconsin with my husband and four children (all boys).  We love the midwest, but the winters make it challenging, especially when we have children that need more time outside!

I have been using Shaklee products since this summer.  This is when I began my home business as well.  I began with the cleaning products.  The first time I cleaned with them, my house received a new kind of clean.  It wasn't filled with fumes and perfumes.  It was just clean, a healthy clean, ...the old fashioned clean.

I look forward to this group and meeting all of you!

Help prevent poisonings in children...see how it may be happening in your own home!  What exactly is under your sink?\  www.nontoxicforall.com 

Serious, not curious, home business seekers www.GoGreenToGetPaid.com

by on Jan. 12, 2008 at 3:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Hisservent
by on Jan. 12, 2008 at 5:26 PM
Hi, my name is Amy. I am a 25 year old Christian wife and mother. I have a 1 year old son, named Aaron. I live in Richmond, VA. I have been a SAHM since July '07 and a proud Shaklee Gold Ambassador since Nov. 31, 2007. I have to say, I LOVE this company, I LOVE my team, and I LOVE the products. I have had so much fun cleaning my house and my MIL's kitchen floor. I use to hate to clean because of my allergies and asthma and all the harsh chemicals in the other cleaners that irritated me.
I love the creamy baby oil for my son, not greasy, thick or really oily. He is also taking the Vita lea infant mix.

You wouldn't let your kids play with toxic chemicals. Why then would you let the baby crawl on a floor that's been wiped with them? Toxic chemicals from cleaning products get absorbed directly into a child's bloodstream. Think before you clean

http://www.shaklee.net/awest
http://mahma.riseglobalteam.com/awest

kristingrayner
by New Member on Jan. 12, 2008 at 5:31 PM
Hey there....this is Kristin Grayner, third generation Shaklee user and distributor.  I've used the products my entire life and decided to become a distributor a year ago this January.  It's been an amazing experience for this SAHM.  I've met wonderful people by just spreading the word of Shaklee.  My parents have been distributors for over 42 years....I learn from them everyday!

Warm regards,
Kristin

Kristin Grayner
Shaklee Independent Distributor & Global Ambassador
www.shaklee.net/kristingrayner

Going Green Has Never Been Easier...ask me how!
www.PowerfulClean.com

luvpilates
by on Jan. 12, 2008 at 7:22 PM
Hi everyone.  My name is Stephanie and I am wife (of 5 years) and SAHM/WAHM since January 2006.  I am not a Shaklee distributor but hope to sign up once my dh gets a job or we win the lottery, whichever comes first!  ;)  I have never tried the products but hope to soon, again, once hubby gets a job or the lottery.  LOL 

Anyway, look forward to hearing all of the testimonials. 

4my2kids
by on Jan. 27, 2008 at 11:47 PM
Hello

My name is Marlene. I live in the OC of CA. I have two kids. I've been a shaklee distribritbutor a little over a year. I used to work for shaklee in La Palma, CA 10 years ago. I entered orders from distributors all day long. I talked to so many people and everyone was always nice so when I decided I wanted to do a business from home, I got in contact with shaklee again. I am so glad I did. The nutrition products have made such an improvment on my health. I used to get sick all the time, no kidding. Now, none of my family gets sick. Its soooo nice. I'm in love with all the products. My other favorites are the cleaning and skincare. Shaklee is the best. No other product or company compares. I'm sure all of you can agree.

Marlene
Mom of two making a Healthy Difference for our children and our planet.
Hisservent
by on Jan. 28, 2008 at 10:43 AM

Quoting 4my2kids:

Hello

My name is Marlene. I live in the OC of CA. I have two kids. I've been a shaklee distribritbutor a little over a year. I used to work for shaklee in La Palma, CA 10 years ago. I entered orders from distributors all day long. I talked to so many people and everyone was always nice so when I decided I wanted to do a business from home, I got in contact with shaklee again. I am so glad I did. The nutrition products have made such an improvment on my health. I used to get sick all the time, no kidding. Now, none of my family gets sick. Its soooo nice. I'm in love with all the products. My other favorites are the cleaning and skincare. Shaklee is the best. No other product or company compares. I'm sure all of you can agree.

Marlene
AMEN TO THAT!!!!

Toxic chemicals get absorbed right into your child's blood stream. Think before you clean. All I have, all I am, all I ever will be, is because of you, Lord!

http://www.shaklee.net/awest
http://mahma.riseglobalteam.com/awest

http://awest.getwealthassurance.com access code: rgt7742zv

MoxeeMom
by New Member on Feb. 11, 2008 at 12:23 AM
Howdy Y'all :) I'm Andee. I live in Wisconsin, in a little place called Tomah. I'm disabled and tired of struggling in so many ways (money, health, xh's, troubled kids & family). I need to seriously make some big changes. I've literally stumbled upon Shaklee websites like crazy the last few days! I am waiting for a call from a Shaklee rep - but sort of impatient over this too, so decided to come here.

I have so many questions.

But I feel it's only fair to warn you that if you choose to answer my questions you need to agree to not feel like I must join Shaklee under you.

I've been in direct sales before, and -
1 - I don't like it much when fellow sales reps become your fiercest competitors -
2 - I cannot physically do a bunch of home demos/parties, I need a biz that I can run from online and phone contacts 90% of the time -
3 - I want something that does NOT use chemicals; that's as close to natural, organic, green, etc. as possible and still be a good thing -
4 - and I'm hoping to find moms here that can be honest in how the biz is working for them as regards bringing in an income that could sustain a family - and how long it took you to get there -
5 - I'm not exactly a stranger to Shaklee; was even a distributor back in the mid-70s - but not much of a sales person and just 19 then and my family thought I was nutso and was really against me doing it, so it didn't last. -
6 - Today I try to waste nothing - and teach my kids the same; reduce, reuse, recycle are all familiar to us - but now we're learning about going green (totally new to me) and from what I've gathered so far I'm wanting to take my family, and especially myself in this direction. Shaklee has supported those ideals forever - even way back in the 70s ;-) -
7 - I've looked at some of the new "organic" and "natural" and "green" companies out there - and more seem to pop up every day - but I'm really impressed that this is what Shaklee has been doing all these years, way before most people knew about doing it! That's a company I can get behind with a passion! But can it really - and I do mean really (like we need a minimum of 4k/mo net) - really make a sustainable income on a regular basis?
8 - What are the real differences between all the packages available as a GOLD Ambassador?
9 - What about finding local Shaklee reps?
10 - What if I'm part of one group that I joined with and no one from that group lives near me?
11 - How are products shipped to you?
12 - Can customers order from the websites and have products shipped direct to them?
13 - Must you maintain a home inventory of products?
14 - Aside from buying the starter kits, what other expenses can be expected right away?

Guess I'll stop here, for now. ;-)
Thanks!!!

MoxeeMom ~ to 6 kids; 3 are 16yo's!!!

Please visit my auctiva store: Moxee Says (Sells) It All!
jesselea
by New Member on Feb. 28, 2008 at 3:26 PM

Hi My name is jesselea and I have recently been introduced to shaklee through my mom, She bought me the cleaner when my kids and i moved into our new apt. 2 mths ago and i love it...I use to get very sick and lightheaded whenever i used cleaning products and even got bronchitis the christmas from bleaching our bathroom after a pipe burst!!

Just yesterday i met with my moms shaklee rep. and did the heath survey thing,, i have many many heath issues and a weak immune system and will be starting about 4 supplements and a shake as soon as they get in, I have alot of faith that this is going to make a huge difference in my heath..and my children's I am getting them started on the kids vitamins and a meal shake because neither of them eat much or well...

excited to read others stories and learn about new products in this group!!

jabs
by Group Owner on Mar. 1, 2008 at 10:11 AM

Quoting jesselea:

Hi My name is jesselea and I have recently been introduced to shaklee through my mom, She bought me the cleaner when my kids and i moved into our new apt. 2 mths ago and i love it...I use to get very sick and lightheaded whenever i used cleaning products and even got bronchitis the christmas from bleaching our bathroom after a pipe burst!!

Just yesterday i met with my moms shaklee rep. and did the heath survey thing,, i have many many heath issues and a weak immune system and will be starting about 4 supplements and a shake as soon as they get in, I have alot of faith that this is going to make a huge difference in my heath..and my children's I am getting them started on the kids vitamins and a meal shake because neither of them eat much or well...

excited to read others stories and learn about new products in this group!!

Welcome to the Group!  And welcome to healthy living!  I can't wait to hear how things work out for you.

Help prevent poisonings in children...see how it may be happening in your own home!  What exactly is under your sink?\  www.nontoxicforall.com

freerebates4all
by on Mar. 21, 2008 at 5:52 PM
My name is Rachel. I'm not a member, yet, but am looking for more info on the company and products. Mainly the products. I've been talking to daisygreenii for about a week now. I'm thinking this is something I want to try, but not sure of the business end of it. Will there ever come a time that I'm required to buy? I know I won't be at first, but will I ever? And if so, how much should I be making in the biz by then? I've heard such good things about Shaklee so far, especially put up against the competition. Does anyone have a motivational story or have a really great story about the products personally? TIA!

www.shopgbg.com/317938
Take your vitamins & make money! That simple!
www.hatleyhallofshops.com  
100% FREE! 100% FUN!! Shop online and make money!
www.hatley.isagenix.com
Detoxify and lose weight while you make money!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN