Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

"Outside the Box" Product uses

Posted by on Jan. 13, 2008 at 11:00 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 247 Total Views
I thought I would see if anyone has any "outside of the box" stories to share about products.

Here's mine:
I need to clean my carpets, both the living room and kitchen.  (Yes, carpet in the kitchen, what were the previous homeowners thinking?)  I bought a cheap fertilizer sprayer.  I filled it with a solution of Nature Bright.  I sprayed my whole carpeting and let it sit for 10-15 minutes.  I went over it with my Bissel just using the water setting.  ( I would recommend rinsing it 2X).  My carpets looked awesome!

Help prevent poisonings in children...see how it may be happening in your own home!  What exactly is under your sink?\  www.nontoxicforall.com

by on Jan. 13, 2008 at 11:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
daisygreenii
by on Jan. 14, 2008 at 10:58 AM
My story is very similiar, I had lots of spots on my rug in the living room (I have hardwood floors), so I took the all purpose bottle of Basic H2 and sprayed the spots, let them sit for a few minutes and then wiped them with a damp cloth.  My rug looks brand new, I was so surprised and pleasantly pleased!!!!!

Melodie Johnson 
Shaklee Distributor and Global Ambassador
NaturalMommy@Hotmail.com
Visit my Websites for more information!
www.NaturalMommyBiz.com

www.GreenWayToClean.com
Interested in having your own home based business?
www.Shaklee.net/MelodieJohnson/distIntro
Check out Shaklee's Get Clean on The Oprah Show April 20th:
www.Shaklee.net/pws/library/flash/GetClean-tv2.html

The Best Way to Predict the Future is to Create it.
                                                               Dr. Forrest C. Shaklee

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)