Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are you participating in Team Up?

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2008 at 10:16 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 273 Total Views

I've heard a lot of good things about Team Up.  Any thoughts from those of you that participated in it before?

Help prevent poisonings in children...see how it may be happening in your own home!  What exactly is under your sink?\  www.nontoxicforall.com

by on Jan. 18, 2008 at 10:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
pamb10
by New Member on Jan. 20, 2008 at 10:37 AM
I am participating tin this years team up and did participate in the last one too! It is a great way to get movitaved and move your business to the next level as well as earn great BONUSes and commissions!!

Good luck to all participating!

Pam

Nutritional Supplements, Weight Management,
Personal Care, Home Care solutions from a well

known 50 year old reputable company!

www.naturalnhealthy.com
www.cinchplan.com/pbrechlin
getclean.naturalnhealthy.com
www.thehealthyclean.com
www.howtoxicisyourair.com/pbrechlin/

jabs
by Group Owner on Jan. 20, 2008 at 5:18 PM

Quoting pamb10:

I am participating tin this years team up and did participate in the last one too! It is a great way to get movitaved and move your business to the next level as well as earn great BONUSes and commissions!!

Good luck to all participating!

Pam

I didn't have much success with my team last time around, so I am going to lead my own team this time.  Just about everyone has set their goals and we are going to have a weekly conference call to touch base and help each other out.    I love a little competition, especially when it is so rewarding on so many levels.

Michelle

Help prevent poisonings in children...see how it may be happening in your own home!  What exactly is under your sink?\  www.nontoxicforall.com

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)