Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ok I have 2 questions

Posted by on Apr. 7, 2008 at 9:32 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 360 Total Views
1st question: how many wipes does that recipe make with the H2 and baby wash? I know I saw a whole roll of paper towels but how many does that make?

2nd question: There is a yucky sickness going around with one of the kids at church. I was around him yesterday, as I was his sunday school teacher and my son was also around him. If we start taking some defense and resist now, will it help?

All I have, all I am, all I ever will be, is because of you, Lord!

Amy West Independed Shaklee Distributor http://www.shaklee.net/awcleanbiz
www.projectmahma.com/awcleanbiz
Find out how to have 10 Trees planted http://shaklee.net/awcleanbiz/getclean

by on Apr. 7, 2008 at 9:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
teachenglish2
by on Apr. 7, 2008 at 5:22 PM
In answer to your second question, yes start taking the DR because it will get on top of it. Also, I would recommend taking 2 Vitamin C four times a day and 2 nutraferon twice a day for at least a week. You may still get sick, but you won't get a really bad case of it. Hope this helps.

jabs
by Group Owner on Apr. 9, 2008 at 10:03 PM
Question 1 - I have bought the paper towel rolls that are preforated for half sheets.  I cut the roll in half before pouring the solution on it.  Once the solution is on and the towels are fairly damp/wet, I pull the cardboard role out.  It makes as many wipes as on the roll.

Question 2 - I would definitely take the d/r.  If you happen to get sick, it will lessen the length of it and/or lessen the intensity of it. 

Aloha!  Want to vacation in Hawaii for free?
Join me on the all expense paid trip!
Click here to see how!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN