Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what tips do you have?

Posted by on Apr. 12, 2008 at 10:31 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 307 Total Views
hey ladies...im new go the group. today i attended a shaklee "party" and i purchased the cleaning starter kit and the daily vitamin kit ( sorry cant remember the actual names..opps) Im very excited for my new purchase to get here...the woman that did my demonstration said there were so many differnt uses for the cleaning products...I was just wondering how you all used them...any good tips...what to you think about them....how about the vitamins...how long before you noticed a differnce in how you feel? would love to hear any imput you may have:)
by on Apr. 12, 2008 at 10:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
frazzledmom
by on Apr. 14, 2008 at 9:25 AM
anyone???
grandmajenn
by New Member on Apr. 16, 2008 at 11:51 AM
Hi , im so into shaklee i love all there stuff.i could go on and on so I,ll just mention a  few.
Basic h
I use it to shampoo my dogs ,horses ,myself
I spray it on my house plants it kill the bugs but the planys love it  i use it instead of miracle grow
i mix alittle of the fabric softner w/water in a spray bottle and use it inplace of febreeze. my best advise is to just play with it all i havent found a thing im afraid to do with it.
let me know if u  have any other ? wuold love to chat/help anytime
pamb10
by New Member on Apr. 17, 2008 at 12:55 PM
i use the h2 all over, including on my tile floor. I love that it leaves no residue. My favorite product is the automatic dish washer detergent. My dishes come out looking brand new and shiny.

Congratulations on your purchase!

Pam
jabs
by Group Owner on Apr. 18, 2008 at 4:09 PM

Here's a new tip that I just learned about.

The tub drain was running rather slow.  I waited for all the water to empty, then I added one tablespoon Basic H2 and one scoop Nature Bright.  Then I flushed it with hot water.  I actually added another 1/2 tbs. Basic H2 and 1/2 scoop of Nature Bright and flushed it one more time.

That night I gave my kids a bath.  The water drained faster that night than it has in the 5 years that we have lived here!  Yeah!  Any all that without Draino or LIquid Plumber!

Help prevent poisonings in children...see how it may be happening in your own home!  What exactly is under your sink?\  www.nontoxicforall.com 

Serious, not curious, home business seekers www.GoGreenToGetPaid.com   Code: CQ72515

jabs
by Group Owner on Apr. 18, 2008 at 4:10 PM
Oh, and your vitamin question, I would be consistent with it for a month.  You will more than likely notice a difference before that one month time.
HealthierLiving
by New Member on Apr. 23, 2008 at 11:44 PM

I never heard of Shaklee before going to my first in-home party.  Yes, I like the cleaning products and the difference I have seen in my daughter as far as her environmental allergies (No more singular for her).  But then I ventured into the vitamin side of it and LOVE IT.  I love the products so much I knew I needed to share this with everyone I knew.  Now I'm making an income just by sharing Shaklee with others!  Basic H2 has multiple uses you're going to love it as much as everyone else does.  If you have any further questions, please feel free in contacting me.  Just know that you did a great thing for yourself, your family and our planet by purchasing your "Get Clean" kit.   Hope to chat more sometime!

Kathy
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)