Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Can I add this to my Basic H?

Posted by on Jun. 19, 2008 at 2:29 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 1345 Total Views
I don't know much about the Basic G which is, from what I understand, a germicide. I want something antibacterial for my counters and highchair in between simple wipe-offs. I was wondering if I should invest in Basic G or if I could just add some oil of oregano or some other essential oil with antibacterial properties... I use Basic H for my windows, surfaces, and just about whatever. I have fallen in love, but don't know about all it's uses yet. Share all you have!

Thanks!

by on Jun. 19, 2008 at 2:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
teachenglish2
by on Jun. 19, 2008 at 10:36 PM
Basic G works well to kill germs just about anywhere. I always use Basic G wipes for when sickness hits my house like the flu. Basic G can kill the HIV virus. Follow the instructions on the bottle. You can use it on the highchair and on the counters, I have made Basic G wipes in place of Wet Ones when I go out to a restaurant and want to wipe down the highchair/table. I just usually use a clean wet cloth to go over the counters after using the Basic G just so there isn't any residue left. You can even use Basic G to sterilize toys, again just make sure to use a clean damp cloth after wiping toys (just for residue purposes). Personally I love my Basic G and it is worth it. After having my son come down with the stomach flu right before his birthday, I wiped everything down with the Basic G so the virus wouldn't spread. It greatly helped. I hope this helps.
Villanelle83
by on Jun. 19, 2008 at 11:22 PM
Thanks! Is it very expensive, or comparable to Basic H? I suppose I don't even know what Basic H costs as it was a wedding gift... Geez! Thanks for the help... Anyone else with ideas or opinions?

teachenglish2
by on Jun. 20, 2008 at 1:17 PM
Basic G is comparable in price to Basic H. Basic H is also a great cleaner to have and can be used for general purpose cleaning. You can even use Basic H in the bathtub to make your skin softer. I clean my floors, windows, furniture with Basic H. Both Basic G and H last. I still have my bottle for two months now. I use Basic H in a spray bottle to make it last longer. Also, if you need to kill germs like dust mites on bedding you can put a drop of Basic G in your washer. Both bottles should last you awhile if you follow the directions on the bottle and use the spray bottles. Hope this helps. I am looking for a sheet that tells the many uses of Basic G and H. I think there is a post in here that gives some suggestions too.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)