Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am very glad to see that so many have come to the group! I feel very good about this group and I want to be able to help as many as I can.   WE have recently added some new administrators as well  This is great for everyone if we can all work together.  So here are some basic rules that I want to make know.  At the end of this please reply to the post and just say " AGREEED" so that I know who has read them and agreed to them.  Thanks to all I want this to be a great place and with the help and cooperation of everyone I am sure it will be just that.

1. There are no set time frames in these processes and they often go out of order in the posts.  I am constantly looking over all posts new and older to see what information I can give to all of you.  SO please be patient with us and we will get back to you with something.  No answer means we are still working on it.  So please be patient after all there is over 500 of you and a few of us.

2. Not everyone can be reached but I will do my best working with you to reach all that i can.  If they are not able to be reached I willl let you know this.

3. please do not bump posts it just causes confusion when the have responses on them to whether or not they have been answered.bumping is not allowed.

4.there will be no bad talking anyone on here for what they post, it wont be tolerated.

5.Harrassment of the administrators and my self will not be done.

6.multiple posts of the same question do not make anything faster.

7.sensitive posts need to be done to me in private message.

8.Last I am straight forward and will tell you what I see and hear.  Seometimes they are things that people dont want to hear so if you do not want me tell you EXACTLY what i find out then let me know this up front or choose a question that you do want to know all about.  I dont try to candy coat anything to make people happy.

9. all personal messages need to be to me unless the other readers ask you to do such.

If there are any problems please let me know.

I just want to make this good for everyone involved.  Those who choose not sign  and those who choose not to follow will be removed from the group.
by on Jan. 21, 2008 at 1:30 AM
Replies (41-50):
BabyToesDonavan
by on Jan. 23, 2008 at 5:14 PM

Quoting LRBsMommy:

What does it mean to "bump" a post?  Otherwise,

AGREED

Bumping a post is where you post something in said post for the soul purpose of moving it back to the top of the page....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~)O(~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Colorado Pagan Moms

BusyMomofOne
by on Jan. 23, 2008 at 7:15 PM
agreed
jajojeka
by on Jan. 23, 2008 at 7:52 PM
Agreed!
kauffeld
by on Jan. 23, 2008 at 10:09 PM
Agree
armc07
by on Jan. 23, 2008 at 10:58 PM
sounds good! agree
mlori69
by Group Admin on Jan. 24, 2008 at 11:04 AM
AGREED!!!
mary1181
by on Jan. 24, 2008 at 11:28 AM
AGREEED! :)
lil_mama23
by on Jan. 24, 2008 at 11:53 AM
agreed!
Amber S.
apryl1977
by on Jan. 24, 2008 at 2:06 PM
agreed!
Hecate9
by on Jan. 24, 2008 at 2:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)