Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Day 31, no AF yet (PIOG)

Posted by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 10:18 AM
  • 6 Replies
  • 226 Total Views

So, it is day 31 and still no AF. My cycles have been 29 days for the past 3 months and 30 days for the 6 months before that. I don't have any money until Wednesday so I can't go get a test unitl then. Please, someone, help me keep sane!

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 10:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
mommaseyes
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 10:28 AM

it's hard isn't it. i'm just waiting for the results of today. but i'm looking to be let down. every month for the past year i've been let down.

but good luck to you.  hope things come back with a positive.

sweepingdoing laundrywashing dishesapronhave a nice day

angibrown
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 11:10 AM

It's been over a year for us too. Its been very discouraging. Good luck and lots of baby dust!

Quoting mommaseyes:

it's hard isn't it. i'm just waiting for the results of today. but i'm looking to be let down. every month for the past year i've been let down.

but good luck to you.  hope things come back with a positive.

mommyny6
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 4:24 PM

wel maybe your preg.. i saw your ttc so this would be a great xmas present lol. try dollar tree for a test they really work.i could bfp at 3 wks preg with one... well keep us posted n loads of baby dust for you....wishing you luck

mommaseyes
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 4:37 PM

Quoting mommyny6:

wel maybe your preg.. i saw your ttc so this would be a great xmas present lol. try dollar tree for a test they really work.i could bfp at 3 wks preg with one... well keep us posted n loads of baby dust for you....wishing you luck

i have heard a lot of women say this about the pt's ferom dollar tree and dollar gerenal. i got one and it didn't work at all. i've never had a test not work before out of all my pregnancies. i turned around went to the drug store and got a new test. it's a bit costly but it worked. plus all you do is pe in the cup put the lid on and let it set till the test complete circle turned blue i thought it was soooo cool. if i can find a picture i'll show you.

family in the vancatpuppyhave a nice weekend

mommaseyes
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 4:39 PM

http://www.drugstore.com/qxp156622_333181_sespider/clear_choice/at_home_pregnancy_test.htm

here is the link to it. sorry it's new and i just thought it was cool. i got my results in about a minute

family in the vancatpuppyhave a nice weekend

angibrown
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 4:41 PM

So AF showed up late Monday night. I made an appointment for the doc, but she wasn't available until February, but at least the appointment is there. I figure since it has been over a year, she can help us out a little bit.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)