Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I WANT TO HAVE ANOTHER BABY!!! BUT I JUST SEEM NOT TO GET PREGO!!!

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 4:21 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 198 Total Views

SO I JUST TURNED 25 LIKE TWO WEEKS AGO AND I'VE BEEN WANTING TO HAVE ANOTHER BABY FOR AWHILE NOW. I WAS 18 WHEN I GOT PREGO WITH MY SON WHO IS NOW GONNA BE 6 IN TWO MONTHS AND WHEN I WAS 5 MONTHS I MET MY HUBBY WHO I'VE BEEN WITH FOR 6 YEARS. WELL AFTER I HAD MY SON I WENT ON BC A MONTH LATER FOR ABOUT  2-3 YEARS. I'VE BEEN OFF FOR ABOUT 2- 3 YEARS AND WE USE NO BC AND I JUST CANT SEEM TO GET PREGO. PLEASE GIVE ME SUM ADVICE I FEEL LIKE I MIGHT JUST NEVER HAVE THE SECOND CHILD THAT I WANT. MY FAMILY AND HIS ALWAYS ASK US WHEN ARE YOU HAVING ANOTHER BABY WE NEED A LIL ONE AROUND HERE.SO PLEASE  GIVE ME SOME ADVICE IM SO DEPRESSED OVER THIS.

ANNETTE

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 4:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
CANSMOM99
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 7:23 PM

Hey Annette.  First off, have you talked w/your primary care physician or your ob/gyn about this?  Unfort.  just because you got pg w/your son doesn't necessary mean it will be easy to get pg again.  There can be 10 million reasons why your not getting pg and you need to start immediately to narrow that down.  Don't wait!!!!  I know how frustrating and depressing it can be.  Don't let the depression get to you.  BE PROACTIVE!!!!  Your doctor can start running test to determine if you have any infertility factors.  Most of the time it can be just as easy as adjusting your diet.  I've dealt w/infertility for years.  I have been blessed w/two beautiful children, but the time in between was a lot of heartache. 

I'll be thinking of you and praying for the best.  If you get down, send me a line and I will be glad to chat!!!!  Hang in there!!!

cryssigerl
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 7:55 PM

The best advice I got was to stop trying and stressing about it. It sounds so cliche but honestly after trying and getting nowhere for what seemed like forever to me, I finally got preggo the one month I wasnt making my hubby get to business on my "most fertile" days.  It will happen, but I agree with  the pp that you  should def see a dr and make sure there arent any medical reasons first. good luck!!!

MOMMY_PLEASE
by on Jan. 26, 2009 at 3:56 PM

THANKS SO MUCH LADIES I HAVE GONE TO MY OB/GYN AND I GET NO WHERE WITH THEM. I WILL KEEP BOTH OF YOUR OPINIONS IN MIND. THANKS SO MUCH AGAIN. YOUR WORDS ARE VERY INCOURAGING.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)