• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I want baby now, he doesnt!

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 11:35 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 159 Total Views

I gave birth via emergency C-section December 30, I want another baby, he doesnt want me to take the chance right now of possible having more complications if I get pregnant now, I understand that.  I promised to wait and drop the topic till my doctors appointment next month.  What is bothering me is the fact that he doesnt want to get me pregnant yet but he is willing to have sex and cum inside of me, we just did.  Now even though I want to get pregnant I am scared of what his reaction will be if I go in for my 6-week and I have them do a prego test and it comes back positive.  I dont know what to do I really need some advice and/or help.

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 11:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
mommaseyes
by on Jan. 26, 2009 at 7:33 AM

ok first if he is not using protection and not doing anything to prevent a pregnancy then he can't say a thing if you get pregnant. really i would kindly ask him why he is saying he don't want another one but is also not trying to prevent one either. because he is contradicting what he is saying. the secound, i don't know why you had a c-section. but on many cases you don't have to have a repeat c-section. my first was a c-section and everyone after that has been vbac's. but still that's depending on why you had a c-section and how they cut you. some doctors will tell you that their is a chance your c-section will split open which is true but they will make it sound worse and make it sound like it happens very often. which is wrong. it don't there is a lot of women that have safe natural vbac's no problems. so that's something else to keep in mind and you can also let him know that.

personal opinion, if he is not trying to stop you from getting pregnant then he is not that much againest having another. and can't get mad at you if you get pregnant. because it takes two to make a baby and you can't get your self pregnant.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)