Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Booster

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2011 at 12:48 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 224 Total Views

OK. SO I have a 10 month old son and a 2.5 year old daughter. Our son is 20 pounds nad the doc said we could put him forward facing. I want to keep him rear facing as long as possible just to be safe. He wants us to have him use our daughter's car seat nad get her a booster. I honestly do not think either are old enough and tried to find research supporting it, but I find that a lot of boosters say as long as they are 30 pounds. Any advice or information you ladies have would be appreciated. Is it ok for them to be moved up this early?

by on Jan. 31, 2011 at 12:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
bookjunkie1214
by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 11:31 PM

hell no i just but my daughter who is going to be 7 in december just went into a booster. they recommend to keep them rearfacing unitl atleast the age of 2  now and harnessed longer. my dd will be 4 and is still in a harness and will be until he out grows. they will stay in boosters until roughly age 12.. do you have a budget. i love the britax seats but they can be pricey. 150 and up. gracos' new size 4 me 70 is out in some online stores and hopping to see it in retail soon. is rearfaces until 40 and harness until 70. is a fairly tall seat at 179. if you need something on the cheap the saftey first guide is a good option, my local walmart has it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)