Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Evenflo convertible

Posted by on Feb. 1, 2011 at 1:24 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 274 Total Views

Hi, new to the group & have a question, but here's a brief introduction: I'm a frist time mom of an almost 7 month old daughter (DOB 7/5/10), parenting with an AP style, EEBF, ERF, co-sleep, baby wear etc. Ok, here's my question:

Anyone have any reviews on the Evenflo convertible seats? I don't know which kind it is, my dad gave it to us, DOM was in 2007. I need to look up some info on the exact model and expiration, but I'm wondering in general how safe of seats they are?

I'm really not excited he gave it to us, but my SO chastised me for not being grateful so we took it anyway. I plan on having my mom use it in her car since she doesn't drive as much with the baby, however my mom does watch her 4 days a week & some weeks she has more errands than others.

I have a Radian XTSL for my own vehicle, and my aunt who watches the babe 1 day a week has a Britax, so I'm comfortable with our other set-ups, just don't have a lot of info on the Evenflo... I'm waiting to have both seats installed until I can meet up with a carseat tech. friend of mine, I'm so excited to use our XTSL! Thanks for any advice :)

by on Feb. 1, 2011 at 1:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
kelliehelvie
by on Mar. 21, 2011 at 5:57 PM

I have been using the Evenflo Momentum since the day she left the hospital. (dob in oct 2010)  I love it. She might grow out of it in height before weight for Rear facing though. I am going to put this seat in dh's truck and get a safety 1st complete air, or Graco True Fit premier. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN