Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

carseats

Posted by on Jan. 5, 2012 at 1:40 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 206 Total Views

what is the best carseats out there

by on Jan. 5, 2012 at 1:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
bookjunkie1214
by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 11:48 PM

the best car seat usually depends on the child. do you have a pric elimit. age/weight/height other child seats and car

perosnally i love graco but i love britax they are a close second but are a bit prcier. what type of seat are you looking for? 

for infant i love the chicco key fit 30 though it is close to 200 and graco is always a good bet. also the onboard is good and comfy carry is cheap if looking for that route

for convertible i had started out with a scerena(sp) as they come free with the kiddos insruance but there are better option sout there. the saftey first guide65 is a good cheap option. i love the britax boulevard and marathon but they are up ther ein price. the britax marthon classic is onsale at target now for 165, which is a good deal. wish i had the cash to buy it my self. also the complete air 65 is a good option and not that wide. if u need a tight fit  radian might be a good option but they are pricey. the best bet  but very expensive is foonf and around 500 . also the graco size 4 me is great (179) and the new enflo titan sure ride 65 i thini it is called. great seat for about 100.

booster. i would not recommend these until at least age 3. maestro is a good cheap option at anout 70-89 depending on where u buy but the headrest isnt adjustable so not the best bet. i would go with either the evenflo secure kid (110-140) or a frontier 85 which can go up to 299. the graco natuilus is good and convert to harness to booster to backless. though it doesnt always make the best booster. the new argos is  suppose to be better. you dont have to rethread the harness with that,. for a no hanress booster i love the compss pathway which i have for my daughter,. graco turbo or evenflo amp is another good option. if you want beffier the new turb booster surround or dreamtime are good also the recaro probooster seems to be a good one.

any questions feel free to ask

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)