Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what makes Britax better than other seats?

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2012 at 10:56 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 282 Total Views

Trying to pick carseats right now.  I found a sale on a Britax Roundabout 50 Classic that we could manage the cost.  But really what makes Britax better than other brands? 

Lynette-Homeschooling SAHM  of  boys ages 6 and 9 and a 3yr old girl.  Baby #4 coming April 2012.  Living in WI. 

Come join me in LDS Homeschoolers

by on Jan. 25, 2012 at 10:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Lynette
by New Member on Jan. 25, 2012 at 11:18 PM

I posted this question because DD needs a new seat.  Currently she is still rear-facing(she is a small 3yr old). I don't know if I'll be able to keep her that way once we have the infant seat in or not. Her current seat(a Roundabout) is so big that the boys can't get through to the back row on her side. The boys are both in high backed booster seats(ages 9 & 6).  We have a Town and Country mini van. 

Lynette
by New Member on Jan. 26, 2012 at 12:48 AM

I decided to go ahead w/ the roundabout. It's a good price and we will need a convertible seat even if we end up having to forward face DD. Here is the link in case anyone is interested. The new baby will be coming and I will definitely be rear-facing ...that child till at least age 2(past the use of an infant seat). I hope I can keep DD rear-facing though. All depends on if the boys will be able to get to the back when we get the infant seat in there too.

Still curious what the difference is though!

Lynette-Homeschooling SAHM  of  boys ages 6 and 9 and a 3yr old girl.  Baby #4 coming April 2012.  Living in WI. 

Come join me in LDS Homeschoolers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN