Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Please use this GREAT website

Posted by on Jan. 28, 2008 at 3:39 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 988 Total Views
to buy all your 'mommy' needs!!!  All proceeds help to benefit the Kyle Miller Foundation!

http://www.hipmonkey.com/store/
by on Jan. 28, 2008 at 3:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
hlplay82
by New Member on Sep. 21, 2008 at 12:37 AM

I just had to let you all know that the Kyle David Miller Foundation is AWESOME!!!  I am currently waiting to make my appointment with the CPST at SafeKids OKC, so I can get my TWO new seats (which should arrive there on Tuesday) and have them installed!  We are getting SK Radian 80 car seats, since we have a relatively compact car, and have to fit three children in the back (2 in car seats, and 1 in the adult seat belt). 

If it weren't for the KDMF, I would have to be putting my 3-yo daughter in a booster!  I had to do that for my 5yo when she was only 2 1/2, because we didn't have money, and I didn't know who would help with car seats, other than SafeKids and EMSA.  But they currently only distribute seats that harness to 40 pounds and about 36-40inches tall.  So when I went long ago they gave her a booster since she was too tall then.  My younger daughter's shoulders are above the top slot, but we have no other options until Tuesday.

Thank goodness for the Kyle David Miller Foundation!!!!!

I also wanted to add that if use the "GoodSearch" search engine, the KDMF gets a portion of the search profit (about one penny per search, but it really adds up).

Click here to read Becca's story!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)