Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

graco nautilus VS the True Fit (PIOG)

Posted by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 8:28 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 224 Total Views

okai, so i know at walmart, i can get the nautilus for about 20-30 cheaper than its advertised elsewhere

so other than price, is there any huge difference between these 2? im looking for my 27 month old, i dont remember her stats(height and weight) but i had posted a month or so ago about which carseats were better

i have narrowed it down to these 2, i actually was going to get the true fit....until i saw that the nautilus was a bit cheaper

the vanity in me, wants a 'pretty' carseat(which i can get with the true fit) but the realistic part of me doesnt care if its pretty....so again, other than price...which is better? or are they same?

THANK YOU

by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 8:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
comptonkids
by on Jun. 22, 2009 at 1:22 AM

I know this board can be a little slow sometimes, so i also posted in "advice for moms" i got a few responses, and i decided to go with the true fit for 2 reasons

1)it will fit kids to a larger height than the nautilus(and after taking my DDs height, i realized she will most likely outgrow her current, and the nautilus in height before she comes close to the weight limit) and

2)the crotch strap is adjustable(ive already had to adjust DDs current seat to the furthest slot due to pinching)

thanks for looking!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)