Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

has anyone seen the different true fits??? i found 3 different kinds...confused here

Posted by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 10:36 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 227 Total Views

so i was looking around the internet and hubby and i stumbled on a site that had some other first years true fits that i have never heard of. they are the compass true fit premiere signature series for 270.00, the c630 true fit for 200.00 and the true fit ( one i heard of) for 180.00. the first two i have never heard of and really had a hard time finding info on them. does any one have info on them? anything and everything would be helpful, just want to know where the heck they came from and why  nobody is talking about them. i am greatly considering the true fit for chloe, but now if there are two others in the mix i need some help. thanks!!

by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 10:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Tequiefah
by New Member on Aug. 13, 2009 at 7:46 AM

I am not sure what the c630 is but the compass true fit premiere signature series is a new one this year it has a anti rebound bar on it.

lovinlogan
by on Aug. 29, 2009 at 3:56 PM

so, what is the purpose of the anti rebound bar and does it really warrant a 100 dollars more???

tabi_cat1023
by Member on Aug. 29, 2009 at 3:58 PM

The anti rebound bar stops the seat from cocooning...kinda like a RFing tether does.  I'm not up on the research concerning it.  there is also a leveler that shows better where it is ok for younger babies RFing and for older babies RFing.  It also reclines FFing, the older Tfs do not.  the ARb also gives more space between the seat and the harness adjuster so the straps are easier to loosen and tighten.  Dunno if its worth $100 more to me, we'll see

tabi_cat1023
by Member on Aug. 29, 2009 at 4:09 PM

The c630 the the original TF...

heres a link to it

http://www.amazon.com/First-Years-True-Convertible-Cappuccino/dp/B000YBM2V0

heres the signature...

http://www.amazon.com/First-Years-Premiere-Signature-Convertible/dp/B00279QUY2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=baby-products&qid=1251576649&sr=1-1

They are cheaper on amaxon than anyplace else i can find them...with free shipping

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)