Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Come chat it up...

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 3:02 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 322 Total Views

This group seems to become a ghost town.  Did Brainiac get ya'll?!!

There is so much new on Smallville.  Anyone wishing to discuss or post what they're thinking... it would be welcome!

Thank you for your attention to this announcement. 

funny2_616.gif

Ur Super too!

kewlmom222 at CafeMom or www.myspace.com/kewlnanc

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 3:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
motherhen1966
by Member on Oct. 30, 2009 at 9:59 AM

I HAVE BEEN GONE FOR A WHILE FROM HERE  BUT I AM VERY MUC AWARE OF WHAT'S GOIN ON I AM JUST WONDERING WHAT THOSE *** VISIONS MEA THAT LOIS HAS BEEN HAVING.i could've gotten a diamond  laSt year but i requested a box set of all smallvilles from season 5 til now.Sorry weneed more people here i feel psychotic talking to my self.Don't forget to night

motherhen1966
by Member on Nov. 1, 2009 at 6:01 AM

I hope they have anothr season the excitement is just beginning ZOD is in town hw is more powerful than any villian Clark has ever faced since Zod knows more about Clark than anyone he is going to be careful.Finally Lois got that sock it to me kiss boy did you see that;I am glad Cholee is trying to move on,can't wait till the season finale.I am so glad we statred this group i can vent and chat i have weekend homework to do;gping back to school is not easy

motherhen1966
by Member on Nov. 29, 2009 at 9:35 AM

SSince getting laid off from my job in July  I HAVE BWEEN FORCED TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL ;BUT I HAVE BEEN STILL FOLLOWING SMALLVILLE sorry i do not get to post regular but i am here i am so glad they changed the night to Friday instead of Thursday night WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE MID SEASON FINALE ? I truly do not think that was Clark in which Zod had his men bow down to but Barrzzio his backward and  evil jealous twin.I am always open to discussion.I hope to hear from you all soon 

motherhen1966
by Member on Nov. 13, 2010 at 10:55 AM

hello everyone it appears things are winding down for our beloved Smallville,I have been a fan since the begining Last week i even replayed season 1thru 9 just to get my love stirring again.There are just so much to say, I am going to miss it so all members need to unite to support one another ;I know i haven't been here in a while  due to school  but  i am in my clinicals now  and it means alot  just wanted to get things off my chest   

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)