Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Something Funky&Mysterious from my Crochet Past

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 2:42 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 407 Total Views

A blast from the past!  While going thru some things, we found this patch of crochet with this J-hook attached...must be something I worked on back when I used to crochet  (before last year when I RElearned). I don't even know what year, or what I was fixing to make!  lol  Back then all I could do is DC and SC and TrC, so it had to be a baby blanket or something.  lol 

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 2:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
MissFitz46
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 8:58 PM

That is something I would do. I started cocheting in my teens and would start a project, get bored with it, put it down and start another. I am so happy that with age I became more patient and can now finish what I started.

botanywriter
by on Jan. 19, 2010 at 12:19 PM

I do that too.  Somewhere in my closet is a blanket I started when I was 13--the starting chain never looked long enough, so I just kept going.  It is now about 12 feet across, and two feet wide, and I haven't seen it in years!  :D  One of these days I will have to look for it and harvest the yarn. 

Witch_Denise
by on Mar. 9, 2010 at 11:04 PM

I have 4 or 5 afghans lying around here somewhere that I have started and an assortment of granny squares that I gave up on..lol.....I get bored when something doesn't progress and I start something else and swear to come back to it..yeah lol..

PattyinNV
by on Mar. 30, 2010 at 10:49 PM

Been there, done that way too many times!

beccajain2008
by on Jun. 9, 2010 at 3:47 PM

I have 3 afgans that were to be adult sized--never finished lol I can do baby blankets but any project that will take longer than a week or maybe 2 to finish--not gunna happen most of the time lol 

JennaFoix
by on Mar. 11, 2011 at 1:52 PM

or a purse?? lol thats crazy though. what did you do with it??

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)