Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

seaside mommy

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:13 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 438 Total Views

well; hello there :) my name is stephanie and im currently living in seaside, looking for some mommies with kids to play with my babies :) ages 6.5 4.5 and 1.5 :)

by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 8:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
1.hot.mama2005
by Group Admin on Mar. 5, 2012 at 10:16 AM
Welcome to the group! My name is Esther. I'm in Astoria. I have 5 kids. Ages 6.5, 5, (almost) 4, 23 months and 8 months. :) Let me know if you want to schedule any play dates. :D
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
fibromom503
by Group Owner on Mar. 5, 2012 at 2:06 PM

I live in seaside my name is kindwyn I have a 4yr old son so if you want to meet up sometime when the weather is nice at broadway park or something that would be fun you rock

RowanandOrion
by New Member on May. 2, 2012 at 1:41 AM
thx both of you!! Id love to meet up! My kiddos are going nutso in my house!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
fibromom503
by Group Owner on May. 11, 2012 at 1:41 PM

just let me know when you would like to meet up and we can arrange a park play date or something of that nature I know here in seaside on saturday at 11 am at the library here in seaside they have story time and puppet show and usually a craft in the kids room at the seaside library thats from 11am to 12pm so thats fun I am gonna try to take boo boo again now that the weather is dryer and sunnier last week they had LISA the robot that the seaside high school robotics team built and competed with and the kids got to take turns and make it move. that is always something to do with the kiddos is take em to the library sat for story time

fibromom503
by Group Owner on May. 12, 2012 at 5:12 PM

Well crumb we overslept today a little bit and forgot to go to the library but then we got gravel delivered to our house in the late morning and forgot such a bummer on the bright side I did go to a garage sale and got boo boo a few kids movies and a few kids books nice sunny day at least kinda bummed about the library but oh well there is next saturday :)

1.hot.mama2005
by Group Admin on Jul. 23, 2012 at 1:46 PM

I would love to meet up too! :) Though I am in Astoria, not Seaside and that might make it more difficult to plan something.

Quoting RowanandOrion:

thx both of you!! Id love to meet up! My kiddos are going nutso in my house!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)