Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New...Mountain Mom.

Posted by on Sep. 19, 2011 at 4:33 PM
  • 16 Replies
  • 384 Total Views

I'm Lauren, I live in Running Springs in the San Bernardino Mountains near Lake Arrowhead. You go right up the 330 and make your first left and thats my street! ;)

I'm 24 and have two daughters ages 5 & 2.

it would be awesome to find some younger mom friends perferably in the mountains or in Highland or Redlands. 

by on Sep. 19, 2011 at 4:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Electronica_Mom
by Member on Sep. 19, 2011 at 4:33 PM

If anyone ever takes a trip up here feel free to let me know so we could meet up....I could show you some good snow play areas! You could even PM me to ask about the snow conditions. Snow isn't here yet but maybe in a month or two! last year the first snow was the biggest! 

jessmomto2boys
by on Sep. 21, 2011 at 11:21 AM

I'm a mountain Mom, too! I'm from Forest Falls. :) Below you!

Electronica_Mom
by Member on Sep. 22, 2011 at 2:28 PM

oh whoa, I've never been that way...I've been to Big Bear/Sugarloaf on the 38 but I've never been to Forest Falls...is it nice over there? maybe I'll come visit!

RykersMommy88
by New Member on Nov. 15, 2011 at 11:20 PM

Hi. I'm a mountain mom too. I'm from Big Bear.=))

Electronica_Mom
by Member on Nov. 16, 2011 at 1:49 PM

groovy, do you every come this way?

RykersMommy88
by New Member on Nov. 16, 2011 at 8:25 PM

actually i'm going to be going down that way alot... my son's pedi and my dr are in arrowhead

Electronica_Mom
by Member on Nov. 18, 2011 at 1:45 PM

so is mine, who is your sons Pediatrician? it's not Dr. Rocha is it?

well I'm a stay at home mom as of right now, since I can't seem to find a job up here. I'm home quite a lot, if I'm not picking up or taking my 5 year old to the bus stop.

RykersMommy88
by New Member on Nov. 18, 2011 at 8:27 PM

it actually is he was working up here for a little but he's not anymore and there aren't any other pediatricians up here... and i'm a sahm as well

Electronica_Mom
by Member on Nov. 21, 2011 at 1:42 PM

hahaha oh man! We call him Dr. Mumbles! I seriously can't understand a word that man says! Not only that but he talks so slow and I always end up staying in there FOREVER! His waiting room has a few toys in it which is nice, but it looks as though nothing has ever been cleaned. It is nice to have a doctor on the mountain but I might try to find another. 

RykersMommy88
by New Member on Nov. 22, 2011 at 3:58 PM

haha yeah same here and everyone i know up here who has seen him says the same thing. and i wish there was more pedis's up here so i don't have to drive down the mountian

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)