Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm Lauren, I live in Running Springs in the San Bernardino Mountains near Lake Arrowhead. You go right up the 330 and make your first left and thats my street! ;)

I'm 24 and have two daughters ages 5 & 2.

it would be awesome to find some younger mom friends perferably in the mountains or in Highland or Redlands. 

by on Sep. 19, 2011 at 4:33 PM
Replies (11-16):
babybrooks07
by Group Owner on Nov. 27, 2011 at 3:01 AM

Awe, i used to live up there. In crestline, I had my son at Mountain Community. Dr Rocha was our doctor too.. he talks so much and would complain about his job. Haha. Im in Redlands now and preggo with number 2 =)

Electronica_Mom
by Member on Dec. 10, 2011 at 4:26 PM

Yeah I could see him not liking his job, I'm surprised he was even able to become a doctor. He's not the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree. Maybe book smarts, but doesn't seem to have too much common sense. 

We want to move down to Highland maybe, but we're still not sure. Although Redlands is nicer, I have a friend that lives close to the Citrus Plaza. She just had her first baby. 

Also my MIL works for the city of Redlands. She's the secratary for the city manager. She has to drive down the mountain every morning. Kinda shitty.

I have to drive down today to go to Jo-Anns to get some more Christmas craft stuff! ugh!

babybrooks07
by Group Owner on Dec. 11, 2011 at 12:10 AM

Yeah, that was the worst part, having to drive all that way just to go to a store. Lol. Especially when it was snowing!

Redlands is so much better. I love it here

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
RykersMommy88
by New Member on Dec. 11, 2011 at 1:23 PM
1 mom liked this

i lived in highland before i moved up here its wasn't as nice as redlands.. my sister lives over near redlands. i like living up here i just wish it was closer to everything haha

Electronica_Mom
by Member on Dec. 14, 2011 at 10:45 PM

yeah I would say theres good and bad things about living up here. I know when I don't live here anymore I will miss waking up to new snow. I love the views, trees, weather (at times) We love hiking as well. but I agree that driving up here sucks....tourists that don't know how to drive so they go way too slow (like 30mph) or even the locals who ride my ass trying to go over the speed limit (like 65 when it's 55!) and the FOG UGH I HATE THE FOG!....and ice is scary to drive on but luckily I have a Jeep with 4 wheel drive (and a man willing to put on my chains for me hahaha)

they just need a Target up here and everything would be fine! hahaha 

RykersMommy88
by New Member on Dec. 15, 2011 at 2:46 PM

hahah I totally agree. I live like 15 minutes away from the slopes(on a good day with no traffic) and since they have opened for the season its become such a pain to go anywhere on the weekends and i know with winter break coming up its only gonna get worse.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)