Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Help Create A Family

Posted by on Jun. 28, 2012 at 5:37 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 128 Total Views

Hi everyone,

My name is Andrea, I currently live in Southern California ( High Desert area). I recently delivered a baby girl in April2012 as a gestational surrogate. It was an amazing experience. I continue to have a wonderful relationship with the parents that i helped and they are so greatful and so wonderful. This experience changed my life and helped tme to appreciate all of the small things in life. I have always been a very giving and loving person. I love being a parent and i really wanted the oppertunity to help some one else experience this feeling as well. My journey as a surrogatre moved me so much that after the delivery of "chloe" i decided to go to work for a surrogacy agency to continue my journey helping create families.

Now i work for a highly respected ageny located in Pasadena California. The Genesis Group is a full service Surrogacy and Eggdonation Agency. We are currently in need of surrogates especially residing in Clifornia. If you are interested in being a surrogate and helping a family please fill out an online application at genesissurrogates.com, or if you would just like more information about surrogacy please feel free to email me at Andrea@genesiseggdontion.com or andrea@genesissurrogates.com. I look forward to hearing from you :)

All of our surrogate receive a generous compensation $25,000-$40,000 and an extended benefits package.

Intended parents will pay all costs associated with surrogacy including but not limite to all medical fee's associated with  cycle and pregnancy, all legal fee's, counceling services, lost wages, child are costs, traveling expences, insurance premiums and deductible, maternity clothing ect.

by on Jun. 28, 2012 at 5:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)