Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Unplanned Lucy

Posted by on Mar. 26, 2007 at 11:26 AM
  • 1 Replies
  • 205 Total Views
When I found out I was pregnant I was happy but sad. She was unplanned and I wasn't sure if my husband and I could afford to have a baby. We had just gotten married and he was in between jobs and I have a good job but its not enough to support all of us. So I was very worried. I was afraid to tell my family because they new how hard things were on us. But, I did and things were okay. Now we have a baby girl and she is wonderful. Things are a little better now but, I have learned nothing is ever perfect and now we are as happy as can be.
by on Mar. 26, 2007 at 11:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
abco22
by New Member on Apr. 11, 2007 at 12:55 AM
My unplanned pregnancy came when I was only 15.  I was still in high school, had no job, and lived with my mom.  My boyfriend left me when I was 6 months along and never came back.  I left my mom's house when I was 17, and was nearly living on the streets.  However, I know that I wouldn't be where I am today if I had not had my son.  God only knows where I would have ended up.  He was my blessing in disguise.  I agree, nothing is ever perfect, but just thinking about what I have been blessed with over the last 6 years is close enough.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)