Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Idk ???

Posted by on May. 22, 2012 at 9:52 AM
  • 6 Replies
  • 235 Total Views
Evertime i urinate, it burns, ido drink wáter alot .. So idk ido gotta let my dr, know.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 22, 2012 at 9:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
LilyPondOasis
by on May. 22, 2012 at 9:11 PM

Hopefully you will be able to get seen at the doctors and they can help with something you can take for it.

Good luck.

Mom2be360
by on May. 22, 2012 at 10:25 PM
Thanks yes

Quoting LilyPondOasis:

Hopefully you will be able to get seen at the doctors and they can help with something you can take for it.

Good luck.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Alieda
by Member on May. 23, 2012 at 10:49 AM
1 mom liked this
My advice is to drink lots of water and some cranberry juice.You may have a kindey infraction. Also my sister.who has no kindey that work can only drink clear liquid so you may want to watch how.much color drinks.you have. She also does not eat.bananas, watch your salt intake.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mom2be360
by on May. 23, 2012 at 11:43 AM
Thanks

Quoting Alieda:

My advice is to drink lots of water and some cranberry juice.You may have a kindey infraction. Also my sister.who has no kindey that work can only drink clear liquid so you may want to watch how.much color drinks.you have. She also does not eat.bananas, watch your salt intake.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
deedon
by Sandra on May. 23, 2012 at 2:01 PM

Maybe your doctors office can just do a urine test and if you have a infection call you in some meds.  I also drink cranberry juice "the 100% juice" kind you may have to get it in the small bottles. Hope you feel better.

Mom2be360
by on May. 23, 2012 at 2:24 PM
Thanks idk if ido can drink that taken lovenox

Quoting deedon:

Maybe your doctors office can just do a urine test and if you have a infection call you in some meds.  I also drink cranberry juice "the 100% juice" kind you may have to get it in the small bottles. Hope you feel better.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN