• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Blood pressure

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2016 at 7:03 PM
  • 15 Replies
  • 197 Total Views
Just want to check in on everyone today. How has your bp been? Hope all is well, carrie 😉
by on Apr. 8, 2016 at 7:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
michiganmom116
by Group Admin on Apr. 8, 2016 at 7:11 PM

perfect.  120/78 at the last check

CSM81
by on Apr. 8, 2016 at 7:14 PM
Very good to hear!! 😉😉
michiganmom116
by Group Admin on Apr. 8, 2016 at 7:18 PM

Quoting CSM81: Very good to hear!! 😉😉

Yes it is, especially since I used to have HBP.

CSM81
by on Apr. 8, 2016 at 7:22 PM
Is hbp something you can regulate and simply not have anymore. ..if regulated? Or if have it, do you always have a tendency to have it?

Quoting michiganmom116:

michiganmom116
by Group Admin on Apr. 8, 2016 at 7:25 PM

Most conventional thinking is that it's something a person will always have.  I disagree.  Healthier eating habits totally changed my health: reversing the start of kidney problems, lowering cholesterol without meds, lowering blood pressure, regulating fluctuating hormone levels, giving me much better control of my diabetes. I gained plenty of energy, too.

Quoting CSM81: Is hbp something you can regulate and simply not have anymore. ..if regulated? Or if have it, do you always have a tendency to have it?
Quoting michiganmom116:

CSM81
by on Apr. 8, 2016 at 7:35 PM
This is all excellent, and although i am new to this i tend to belueve that many medical cinditions can be reversed or by and way controlled by proper healthy living choices. Youv made great strides in your personal health, which in turn influences those around you as well. Esp our kids no matter their age! So i congratulate you deeply ☺

Quoting michiganmom116:

Most conventional thinking is that it's something a person will always have.  I disagree.  Healthier eating habits totally changed my health: reversing the start of kidney problems, lowering cholesterol without meds, lowering blood pressure, regulating fluctuating hormone levels, giving me much better control of my diabetes. I gained plenty of energy, too.

Quoting CSM81: Is hbp something you can regulate and simply not have anymore. ..if regulated? Or if have it, do you always have a tendency to have it?

Quoting michiganmom116:

michiganmom116
by Group Admin on Apr. 8, 2016 at 7:46 PM

Thank you!

The journey to better eating habits has been a long one over the past 5 years, but my kids finally understand that when they feel like crap it's due to what they eat, and when they feel great it's due to what they eat.  DD made the choice a couple of weeks ago to find a vitamin supplement that works for her, and she helped me choose a vitamin made from whole foods instead of something synthetic.  We talked about nutrients and in which foods to find what she needs.  (my kids are older teens and adults)

Quoting CSM81: This is all excellent, and although i am new to this i tend to belueve that many medical cinditions can be reversed or by and way controlled by proper healthy living choices. Youv made great strides in your personal health, which in turn influences those around you as well. Esp our kids no matter their age! So i congratulate you deeply ☺
Quoting michiganmom116:

Quoting michiganmom116:

CSM81
by on Apr. 8, 2016 at 8:34 PM
My dd 10.5 is now taking vits from health food store, albeit gummies. What whole food ones did u find? And where abouts can they be found?

Quoting michiganmom116:

Thank you!

The journey to better eating habits has been a long one over the past 5 years, but my kids finally understand that when they feel like crap it's due to what they eat, and when they feel great it's due to what they eat.  DD made the choice a couple of weeks ago to find a vitamin supplement that works for her, and she helped me choose a vitamin made from whole foods instead of something synthetic.  We talked about nutrients and in which foods to find what she needs.  (my kids are older teens and adults)

Quoting CSM81: This is all excellent, and although i am new to this i tend to belueve that many medical cinditions can be reversed or by and way controlled by proper healthy living choices. Youv made great strides in your personal health, which in turn influences those around you as well. Esp our kids no matter their age! So i congratulate you deeply ☺

Quoting michiganmom116:

Quoting michiganmom116:

CSM81
by on Apr. 8, 2016 at 8:34 PM
My dd 10.5 is now taking vits from health food store, albeit gummies. What whole food ones did u find? And where abouts can they be found?

Quoting michiganmom116:

Thank you!

Quoting michiganmom116:

Quoting michiganmom116:

michiganmom116
by Group Admin on Apr. 8, 2016 at 8:44 PM

Nature's Way Alive! Women's Multi Maximum Potency, from Amazon

Quoting CSM81: My dd 10.5 is now taking vits from health food store, albeit gummies. What whole food ones did u find? And where abouts can they be found?
Quoting michiganmom116:

Thank you!

Quoting michiganmom116:

Quoting michiganmom116:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)