Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

SHALL WE PLAN A MEETING??????????????

Posted by on Mar. 3, 2008 at 8:49 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 521 Total Views

Poll

Question: Weekend/ Weekday

Options:

Weekend Sat or Sun

Mid Week Tues-Thur

Begin of the week - Monday

End of the week- Friday

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 20

View Results

so ladies DO you ACtually want to Meet or You guys talking Smack!!!
This is for Jersey MOMS ( If you live in NY You are more than welcome to join in)

Let me know if youd perfer a weekday or weekend to start and then We'll move on from there!
Its Important to be kind to and laugh with  all living things, but most of all be kind to and laugh at yourself!        
 Do U Luv TV?---go here---> www.cafemom.com/group/tvjunkies1 Join the fun  :)
by on Mar. 3, 2008 at 8:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
lanye
by New Member on Mar. 4, 2008 at 11:44 AM
hi, im lani! that would be great! i live in jersey city,near west side and i would be glad to offer our place if you need one,,,or we can have playdates,,,other kids and my 2 kids will love that!

thanks!
momilena
by New Member on Mar. 6, 2008 at 10:19 AM
SOUNDS GREAT.....
JUST LET US KNOW WHEN AND WHERE....
MAYBE VANSAUN PARK AGAIN (EVEN THOUGH I MISSED THAT ONE) OR ONE OF THOSE INDOOR PLAY PLACES...
MammaElleJulia
by New Member on Oct. 31, 2008 at 12:42 AM

Hi there,

I am looking to my more mommys in the area so that my 2 years and my 11 month old have playdates and I get to be around people in my situatio.  I miss talking like an adult.  My friends who work just don't understand how hard it was to choose being a stay at home mommy.  But the are great and my babys play with their children on weekends but it's hard sometimes.  It would be great to meet moms in the area. So let me know when and where. 

Thanks

lovemy2kidsfor
by on Apr. 7, 2009 at 9:09 AM

Hi,

I live in Paramus, NJ right near Van Saun.  If you plan on meeting in the Paramus area please let me know. I would love to meet other moms like myself.  There is also a small contained park called Petruska(?) which is really nice for Moms to hang out and know your kids will be safe.

Nancy

FourPointGroup

www.my-family-is-first.com

Nancy

greeneyemommy
by New Member on May. 18, 2009 at 10:55 AM

I love Van Saun great little Zoo. I am in Jersey City I have a 2 yo baby girl i am a working mommy so weekends are best for me.

Quoting lovemy2kidsfor:

Hi,

I live in Paramus, NJ right near Van Saun.  If you plan on meeting in the Paramus area please let me know. I would love to meet other moms like myself.  There is also a small contained park called Petruska(?) which is really nice for Moms to hang out and know your kids will be safe.

Nancy

FourPointGroup

http://www.my-family-is-first.com/

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)