Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Monday May 7

Posted by on May. 7, 2007 at 10:12 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 270 Total Views
How did everyone like the episode tonight??? It was crazy!!! I can't believe that there are only 2 episodes left either!!! I can't wait for this season to come out on DVD already!?!?!
by on May. 7, 2007 at 10:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
BeachGalNC
by on May. 7, 2007 at 10:20 PM

I actually thought they Bower son was out of the program, but I was surprised they were still looking for him. This program had me more on the edge of my seat then the last few episodes. I enjoyed it tonight.

Sharon

MegaMamaTX
by on May. 8, 2007 at 4:54 PM
Hey everyone!

I loved this episode! It definitely was more along the lines of 24 than the show was a few weeks ago. Its definitely getting good now!

I was surprised when Milo was killed, but also relieved. I never liked him. And when you think about it, everyone on 24 gets killed off sooner or later. Right? If Bill Buchanan would have been in charge still, he would have been killed!

I remembered that Jack's dad had just walked away, and his storyline was still unresolved so I expected him to come back, but I didnt think that the SIL and nephew would too. Im sure it will have to come out that the kid is really Jack's right?

Well, those are my thoughts anyway.

~Meg

BeachGalNC
by on May. 8, 2007 at 5:32 PM
to come back, but I didnt think that the SIL and nephew would too. Im sure it will have to come out that the kid is really Jack's right?

You know what Meg, I bet you are right on this one. I never thought about it that way. I never believed that Audrey was dead and come to find out, she  wasn't.
squiggs2002
by Group Owner on May. 9, 2007 at 10:38 PM

Is the boy really Jack's?? They might of been talking about Jack's brother... I don't know tho. I was kinda confused because I missed a couple of minutes of it...

hillobeans
by Member on May. 21, 2007 at 6:57 AM
I think it could be-umm-blonde hair? Looks a lot like him- you NEVER know with this show!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)