Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Your experience...

Posted by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 4:31 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 143 Total Views
Hi Fellow WAHMommies..

PLEASE DO NOT PLACE ADS HERE (not looking for a sales pitch)JUST SHARE WITH US WHY and HOW YOU WORK YOUR BUSINESS...who knows others may contact you after reading how you do it!!Money mouth

Lets be honest and share exactly

1. How long you've been doing your Home Based Business

2. How long it took you to recover your start-up costs

3. What is your average pay check like

4. Are you anywhere near your financial freedom and if you've accomplished it, how long did it take you?

5. Biggest hurdle you have in building your business and how you have or plan to overcome it

6. Best benefit/incentive of your business -financial wise-

7. Why and who would you reccomend your business (think about this Q a sec before answering - lets be honest, not all WAH businesses are for everyone, who is your target audience to offer this career to?)
by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 4:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
steinbabiesmama
by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 4:32 PM
1. How long you've been doing your Home Based Business
I have been with lia sophia since August 2006

2. How long it took you to recover your start-up costs
1 week - first $500 show I had gave me my $150 start-up costs back and then some.

3. What is your average pay check like
I am just settling into my new home here in FL, however my average before I left Hawaii I was averaging $250-up in commission working 1 day 2hrs week...after seeing how much I could make I began booking shows for Sat & Sun, my average Non-Party (direct sale) order gets me between $50-$120 

4. Are you anywhere near your financial freedom and if you've accomplished it, how long did it take you?
No, but then again I had to take a 3 1/2 month break from doing shows or parties.

5. Biggest hurdle you have in building your business and how you have or plan to overcome it
Biggest current hurdle I have encountered is the fact that I have no contacts here in FL to host a show or even make a purchase to show off my jewelry for others to see.
I have gone out and met my neighbors who will be attending a Jewelry Show & Mystery Hostess raffle at my house at which point I will have established contacts and I am confident in my product and prices that it will take off from there.

6. Best benefit/incentive of your business -financial wise-
30% Commission to start, 70% personal discount, no stocking and the company offers monthly specials to help me provide discount sales at no out of pocket cost to me nor does it affect my profit in any way.

7. Why and who would you reccomend your business (think about this Q a sec before answering - lets be honest, not all WAH businesses are for everyone, who is your target audience to offer this career to?)
You don't have to be a sales person to do this business, but you do need to be self-motivated, confident in your skin and your abilities, customer oriented, a team player and honest with yourself...direct sales isn't easy and the money isn't just handed to you, you have the opportunity to work from home and around your family schedule - but you still need to WORK! However I haven't had a better experience than what I currently encounter with team support, company support and loyal customers!!!Money mouth
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)