Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

You can do this too...

Posted by on May. 4, 2007 at 7:51 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 103 Total Views

How would you like to have this......

I have been with this team for a few months now and I have really come to love the support team that we have.  Any and all my questions are answered within a timely manner.  Not to mention when something new has come up everyone gets a notice, not just the ones who have excelled in this business.  But I didn't get just a support team, I got my own website, access to our sister company thru a special membership and so much more.

I'm a 31yr old stay at home mother of three girls.  When I started to work with this team, I have to admit I had my doubts.  But I found myself really liking the products that I have purchased from our sister company and the friends I have made weather they actually join this team or not.  I have found many different benefits being with this team that it is so hard to put it all down.  I can tell you more if you would just email me when the best time to call you is or if you visit my website at www.workathomeunited.com/rendon and click on get more information then just fill it out and I will personally get your request and call you back within 24 to 48 hours. 

by on May. 4, 2007 at 7:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)