Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Be Successful like I am...Highly Recommended

Posted by on May. 7, 2007 at 3:33 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 86 Total Views

Hello!  How are you all doing?  Well let me take a minute to introduce myself.  My name is Karin and I am a mother of two young children ages 5 and 9 months.  I am a stay at home mother and love it dearly.  I knew when I got pregnant with my first child that I would not and could not return back to work until my children were in school.  I believe the first five years of their lives are the most crucial part of their lives because that is when they are truly molded into who they will be and I want my children to feel loved, wanted, needed, and self worthy and they get this from being home with me.  I also do not trust a lot of people with my children, especially not the way things are going in society these days.  So like anyone, I took to the internet to try to find work from home, well I wasnt very successful because I kept running into scam after scam and places with very high startup fees that I knew I could not afford because afterall, I was looking to make money not pay 300 dollars just to start making money.  Well I decided my looking was going to come to an end because I was getting fed up.  I finally came across one last company and its called FourPointGroup.  I thought to myself I have to give them a try because the startup cost was only 29 dollars and that was to get a business kit so its not like they were requiring it for no reason at all.  So thats what I did, I talked it over with my husband and he said try it out, so I did and I have been with them now for around 5-6 months.  I truly love it.  I love the freedom and am soo thrilled that I dont have to work outside of the home.  I get paid each month, the work is fun, and I enjoy meeting mothers from around the United States, its great.  We have an excellent support team and when we sign up, we are provided three beautiful fully maintained websites.

I thought I would share this information with you because like myself(before), I know there are many woman out there that cannot find anything. Please feel free to email me for more information.  I am currently scheduling appointments to talk with people so if you are interested I would love to speak with you.  Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you!

Have a wonderful day/evening!

Sincerely,

Karin

by on May. 7, 2007 at 3:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)