Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Look At Our Company That Has Done Over 1/2 Billion in 4 Years

Posted by on May. 7, 2007 at 10:59 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 114 Total Views
Thank you for inquiring about my company. The following information is something that I think you will find very interesting and well worth your time. If you are looking for a business, this is perfect timing, in the momentum phase. If you are looking for a product for your health, this is it.

I would appreciate your feedback on some of the information below. Lives have been altered  monetarily, as well as health and wellness. We are now 2nd to Ebay in growth; it has surpassed Microsoft, and sells more bottles each month then Crest toothpaste, Cheerios, Apple Computer, Yoplait yogurt, etc.   In just FOUR years they have sold over $500 million in product and have spread through 18 countries. We are the largest growing home base business right now. Our compensation plan is the best.  Pfizer is currently attempting to isolate some of the xanthones in the fruit in order to make drugs based in mangosteen. 

Our product is the future -- the reason being is the power and effectiveness of it. We are the category creator and the company that brought the whole mangosteen fruit to market.  There are many copycats trying to capitalize on the momentum and growth of our product.Yet, due to the 20 year international patent, we are the only company that can put the entire fruit in the bottle.

Click on my links, and understand what this could be for your business and clientele, as well as you personally. No one should be without this juice.  We live in an environment filled with toxins; these toxins account for the rapid increase in cancer, ailments, autoimmune diseases, etc.  We need to protect ourselves and now we have the most powerful form of protection known today - XANTHONES!!!  There are 200 xanthones found in the world, 46 and counting are found in this one fruit.   Be a part of it!! The time is now!!         
by on May. 7, 2007 at 10:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)