Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is Your Family Worth It?

Posted by on Jun. 14, 2007 at 3:21 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 108 Total Views

Is Your Family Worth It?

Are you a mom and wish you could earn extra money AT~HOME? Do you want a better life for your family without having to sacrifice all your time with them to get it? Are you tired of getting scammed or paying a lot of start up money only to end up making nothing? If the answer is yes then you are not alone because I have been in your shoes. I have spent countless hours on the internet trying to find a work from home business that was not a scam. I am a stay at home mother of three beautiful children. I have always valued my time with my family. Although the extra income wasn’t necessary, if we wanted to keep up the lifestyle that we were used to I needed to find something.

After about two years of searching I finally came across an AMAZING company. This is a 21 year old company with an impeccable record with the Better Business Bureau and a top notch compensation plan!!! The best part is there is no selling, no inventory to stock, and no parties to throw, and it is 100% risk free! After all the work at home businesses I have tried this is the only one that I have come across that actually cares not just about you but your family as well. Get excited! Join a team who together are working from home and loving it. We work for ourselves, but never by ourselves.

Would you like to make your desire to work from home a reality? I did it and you can too. If you are serious about having a career that allows you to spend more time, whether it is, family, spiritual, recreation, traveling, etc... you can have it. I am home earning a living while raising my kids. You will love the support and training you receive and enjoy sharing this success with others. I am currently looking for 8 Serious Business-Minded partners, like myself, who want to build their own business from home. If this sounds good to you I would love to talk to you. Visit my site and click on the "get more info" link at the bottom to Start LOVING what YOU do too!

www.workathomeunited.com/lovingmyfamily

Luvmyfmly5@sbcglobal.net

by on Jun. 14, 2007 at 3:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)